[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.25.0

geoff5093

Reaction score
It's official, this is the best ROM ever.

Running on battery since 7AM this morning (15+ hours), and the battery is still at 30%.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Running great! I finally decided to switch back to MIUI since it's really the only ROM out there that is a significant change from stock. I am actually getting pretty decent battery life with the stock kernel, 70% left after almost 5 hours of being in a poor signal area with light use. Typically it gets down to 40-50% by now.

+1 here also, no problems at all smooth with no issues or fc's.. Installed on first release and did flash slayer kernel though. Phone just does better with them. Definatly fast, no probs. Used tb for app and data restore. GREAT BUILD!!! Looking forward to updated themes keep up the good work! Very impressive rom, very pleased with it. $$ on the way.

Edit: Forgot to mention my battery life is terrific!! Off the charger now since 8:45a.m. Just now put it back on the charger which is now 10:54p.m. and still had 70% but minimum use too just phone calls like 8 or so abt 10min each,some wallpaper browsing and 9 texts now on the forums here. Nothing to complain here that's for sure!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Another release that is just terrible. I never had any of these problems before you guys switched the CM versions. I wish you guys would just change it back for one release and see how well it works. I hate it because MIUI is the best.

It's not "these guys" doing that, I don't think. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

I didnt mean to blame them. I just noticed my issues starting after they switched their CM builds. It just sucks because this is my favorite rom and now i cant use it.

critz

Reaction score
So i was on google reader last night and I saw the SMS pop up box flash as I was hitting the back button. The pop up went away and the SMS never came in after that. Strange eh. I noticed the pic in the pop up and had the person send it again. I use handcent but I am not sure that has anything to do with it but maybe it does. Any feedback would be awesome. I am going to try using the default for a bit.

DroidBimmer

Reaction score
I just installed this but I forgot to backup the Google's genie news and weather app so I downloaded the apk and installed it. But the I can't open the app because it FCs before even opening. Does anyone know if there is any resolve to this.

p.s. thank you for making this great rom available to us.dancedroid:icon_ banana::yr1:

I keep getting FCs on the genie widget as well. I am about to roll back because I use that app too much.

poeypresents

Reaction score
this was a great rom in the begin, but since gingerbread released, i think we all have seem to lost some features w/ the droid? - maybe im wrong but i def. noticed after loading LGB 1.31 a much quicker response to just about everything, receiving all my phone calls, texts - no FCs w/ Google Maps, (which is a huge deal i might add when actually trying to find a store in a unfamiliar area), no horrific battery drainage when using the phone, which again is a big deal, if you have good battery life when the phone isnt in use, what is the point, the point is to use the phone while retaining battery life, - there are some times when i just cant get to a charger port but i need to do tasks on the phone, and the battery life is meager at best, 10% decreases every 5-10 min, even with underclocked kernels....

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the folder to change the icons is still available? Before we could change themes as easily as we do now, there was a way to change icons through a folder, I think it was a cache folder. Is it still there? If so, where?

Sent from a poorly developed app.

geoff5093

Reaction score
this was a great rom in the begin, but since gingerbread released, i think we all have seem to lost some features w/ the droid? - maybe im wrong but i def. noticed after loading LGB 1.31 a much quicker response to just about everything, receiving all my phone calls, texts - no FCs w/ Google Maps, (which is a huge deal i might add when actually trying to find a store in a unfamiliar area), no horrific battery drainage when using the phone, which again is a big deal, if you have good battery life when the phone isnt in use, what is the point, the point is to use the phone while retaining battery life, - there are some times when i just cant get to a charger port but i need to do tasks on the phone, and the battery life is meager at best, 10% decreases every 5-10 min, even with underclocked kernels....
I noticed the opposite. Using the gingerbread ROM's I did notice it to be a tad bit snappier, but battery life was reduced, it took up more RAM, and I was getting lots off issues since it's not an official OS for the D1.

drunkmonster

Reaction score
just wanted to say great work as usual and thanks for the hardwork. i have a questions though.. was miui backup not included in this update? i just flashed the rom and realized i dont have any way to restore my apps. should i just use titanium backup?

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just wanted to say great work as usual and thanks for the hardwork. i have a questions though.. was miui backup not included in this update? i just flashed the rom and realized i dont have any way to restore my apps. should i just use titanium backup?

Its there. Sometimes the system apps like to go into "ghost" mode on new flash. Try rebooting before reflashing.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I never knew that. I will keep this in mind. Thanks man for the great port.

NP, "Ghosting" is now the official term but what i like to call it. Ive seen it happen quite a bit with all the flashing of the different builds.

DROOIID

Reaction score
I was just wondering if google apps come with the rom, and also can I install this rom like this:

make backup.
save it to my sdcard.
go into my rom manager.
then click on install from sd card.
wipe and clear cache first of course.

Would that work? Thanks