[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.25.0

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
D1-MIUI-1.2.25.0

*Please read before downloading*
Themes are not fully applying in the new build. This is a problem across all builds. Some parts will theme fine but other parts will be glitchy. Ive noticed that certain parts of the framework, phone and 4x4 music widget dont want to theme correctly. Please do not post in this thread or any of the theme threads about issues with themes on the new build

Follow me on twitter @tp4bama for real time updates!

This build is MOSTLY STABLE BUT STILL BETA according to miui.cn developers. MIUI build based off of the 1.2.25 build from china(MIUI.CN)

This build was ported to the droid by Tp4bama and translations to english were done by MarkHUK from MIUI Developers - Welcome to MIUI Developers

Have questions about the UI? hoppermi created a GREAT GUIDE read it, learn it!
whiskeycoke manages our THEME THREAD HERE at droid forums so a big thanks to him as well!
Also a big thanks to n_i_x also from miui-dev.com for all the help he has been to date.​

Code:
#include <std-disclaimer>

/*Anything you do to your phone is solely your responsibilty, you choose
 to modify your phone. This rom has been marked STABLE by the developer,
 however should anything happen to your phone neither of the developers "Jamezelle and/or Tp4bama" nor miui.cn developers are
 not liable in anyway, */

KNOWN ISSUES:
  • Themes do not fully apply. If you don't like it go back to an earlier build
  • Apps dont automatically load, use miui backup app to load apps
  • If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
  • Yahoo Mail isnt working with stock Email app. See the fix posted by loveubuntu
  • MMS Videos playback as slide show,. (Chinese devs know about this!! also there is a problem across all build with problems attaching vids to mms)
  • Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
  • Facebook will sync ALL contacts.
POST BUGS HERE IN THIS THREAD.

CHANGELOG: STICKY THREAD IN THIS SECTION.

Local changes by ME:
  • Added old Gallery3D just incase some of you wanted it
  • Google Search back in as stock search
  • Added old Camera app just incase some of you wanted it
  • Using old white MIUI boot animation

INSTALLATION:
  1. Backup apps with MIUI backup if you are on a previous release (App Backup)
  2. OR Backup apps data with Titanium Backup from the market
  3. NANDROID BACKUP!
  4. Wipe Data/factory reset
  5. Flash this rom
  6. Restore apps/data with MIUI backup or Titanium backup [NOT SYSTEM DATA FROM ANY OTHER ROM EXCEPT MIUI!!!!!!! or you will get acore force closes...]

DOWNLOAD
Be sure to read the statement at the top of the thread before flashing!D1-MIUI-1.2.25.0

Terminal App themed by me http://bit.ly/dGMfZA

20110202_001858.jpg

NEED SUPPORT NOW?!?!?!
Come visit us on IRC here : Freenode Webchat #MIUI
Im on there as much as i can be but I do work a lot of hours at the hospital, so if i dont get back to you for awhile dont take offense :)

fox_dye

Reaction score
I had some problems with Google maps fcs and running out of system memory. How is this build on those two things.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.......
follow me on twitter @fox_dye

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had some problems with Google maps fcs and running out of system memory. How is this build on those two things.

I deleted some of the chinese themes from the zip to make some room. There is about 12mb of free space compared to the 4mb on the last couple of builds. You can also get rid of some of the apps in system that you dont use to save room. And maps is workin fine for me, no problems so far.

TMYINC

Reaction score
Thanks for the new build bro! In the process of downloading now. Seems like I might just stick to the stock theme for this build to save the hassles. Thanks for keeping us up to date!

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be better to release when its more stable and minor bugs? I feel like this is Windows Millenium edition and they never got it right with all of the service packs until Windows 7 to be stable.

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
funny how some still don't seem to get it, bama and the other guys are just porting it, they have nothing to do with the bugs for the most part. anyways no one makes anyone run this rom so just enjoy it

fox_dye

Reaction score
I will give it a run when I get off so I can pull some more system files out.

StealthMode

Reaction score
funny how some still don't seem to get it, bama and the other guys are just porting it, they have nothing to do with the bugs for the most part. anyways no one makes anyone run this rom so just enjoy it

Agreed, the chinese users are enjoying the same bugs that we are. So whatever, thats half the fun of using the latest and greatest.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Any idea when themes are getting updated

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

vjaamm

Reaction score
Any idea if the not recieveing sms has been fixed? I used to use Miui and want to go back but only if that's fixed.

bump47

Reaction score
I feel like every release has the same problems. Do they ever plan on making this an official rom or will it always be in beta and will the main problems ever be fixed?