Incognito Burst Series Droid X

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Switched to a blur ROM just so I could DL the Olive burst... AWESOME work as always!!!

Just one question what is the hex code for the Olive color so I can change my icon selection color in ADW Thanks in advance!!

Seano

Reaction score
Switched to a blur ROM just so I could DL the Olive burst... AWESOME work as always!!!

Just one question what is the hex code for the Olive color so I can change my icon selection color in ADW Thanks in advance!!

but there is an olive blurless out, its on rom manager.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

but there is an olive blurless out, its on rom manager.

AHHH really?!?!?! I must have missed his tweet about it... It's ok I have been wanting to switch from apeX any ways so this just gave me a reason to try another ROM

But thanks for the heads up just incase I want to switch back

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
yes you will need ADW... I tried the icons out in LP so I could see how they showed up on the phone... they will not be the new icons they will be an adw theme all alone.. you but trust that the whole theme is extremely ... AWESOME

Looking forward to this ADW theme any word on release?

Anyone know the hex code for the olive color so I can match my selection color in ADW?

Thanks in advance

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pink is the next color off the assembly line...

BoddhiC

Reaction score
OMG, olive burst it awesome, I love that color! Any, even rough, ETA on when it might be up for D1 (sapphire rom for example)?

oinkinator

Reaction score
is the yellow burst ever going to come to the D1? cuz with that theme, i'd be set for a lonnggg time.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yellow burst is being worked on now for the D1 with olive right behind it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

akcoyle

Reaction score
apply with default ROM

I am still using the default ROM on DX (with some minor adjustments) and can't get Olive-Burst to work. Do I need a different ROM before I can apply this theme? can I apply it using ROM manager?

thanks

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am still using the default ROM on DX (with some minor adjustments) and can't get Olive-Burst to work. Do I need a different ROM before I can apply this theme? can I apply it using ROM manager?

thanks

You must be deodexed before applying any theme. 928 has an update.zip file that will deodex all your files for you.

Droid74

Reaction score
Any new Burst news?? Will the Blurr version work with the newer Rubix Blurry? Or the blurrless Olive work with Focused?
thanks