Sinful Series (Multiple Colors)

soccerman316

Reaction score
Is.the battery manager supposed to be gone in settings?

It's not gone just moved. Go to "about phone" at the bottom and click "battery use" it'll take you to the battery manager and it has yet to force close to on me which is a nice change!

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is.the battery manager supposed to be gone in settings?

It's not gone just moved. Go to "about phone" at the bottom and click "battery use" it'll take you to the battery manager and it has yet to force close to on me which is a nice change!

This is correct... just go into about phone and click battery use and it will show you everything there

jonwgee

Reaction score
You answered this question for me on twitter, but I notice it's not specifically mentioned in your OP, these themes are intended for Rubix Focused ROMs only, correct?

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You answered this question for me on twitter, but I notice it's not specifically mentioned in your OP, these themes are intended for Rubix Focused ROMs only, correct?

yes... Rubix Focused...

cizzlen

Reaction score
Jsin, will these themes work on the new OTA 2.3.340 running Rubix 1.9.0 non leak? Also do the settings and power control widget work?

Edit: On non leak Rubix 1.9 2.3.15. Lock screen and pattern lock are not themed.

Last edited:
OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes this will work on the newest builds of Rubix and the OTA.. and yes settings is fully functional ..

What exactly is Pandora doing tho? Is it FC or just not installing ?

akdoyle

Reaction score
It installed just fine....it opens just fine....it just wont play music, it just keeps loading and loading and loading. no FC though

it works fine on all of my other ROMS and themes.

bookie

Reaction score
This theme is so freaking sweet! Unfortunately I can't use it cause I'm on d2. Wish I knew how to port lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updating to new Rubix Focused build and Gummy Jar this weekend

HackerCity

Reaction score
I installed this over TranQ 3.6. Forcecloses on everything. I suppose I could wipe data/cache. It just a long process to get the phone where I like it. It looks great though.

GOOD JOB!!! Thanks for the hard work.