Sinful Series (Multiple Colors)

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sinful 1.0

I would like to introduce everyone to the Sinful Series. I have been working on this for a while now as most who follow me on twitter know. But I feel we are finally ready for initial release. Now this release is initial and there are still many things to come. I have several ideas to run with and try out... only problem is.. if I try to do them all before release then the release would not be until after the new year. So if that tells you anything it should tell you that there are still many great things to come to this theme set.

For screens go here.. I am working on getting a banner done for the themes

Sinful Picasa

Installation Instructions:

Requirements: Rooted, RubiX Focused ROM, Koush's Droid X Bootstrapper

1. Download file(s) and place the .zip files on the root of your sd card
2. Reboot into Clockwork recovery
3. Install .zip from sd card, choose .zip from sd card
4. Install Sinful Color

Download Links

Sinful Envy {Green}

Sinful Lust {Pink}

Sinful Sloth {Blue}

Sinful Wrath {Red}

Sinful Pride {Purple}

Note: More colors are to come...Orange (Gluttony), Yellow(Greed)

There are several thanks that need to be stated.
Gbianchi for ideas, support, battery mods, images... and for being super awesome
Slayher for allowing me to use images from his Genesis theme and for the tremendous amount of help on the theme he has given me
AllDroid for hooking me up on this site and with the EVO (Sinful versions coming later this week)
1Rola for doing compiling work for me while I was, well, actually working and for being one hell of a guy
BGill55 for additional help on xml edits and among other things..mad love
Jaithemes for hosting and showing me the ropes of themeing..mad love
Drod2169 for the RubiX Focused ROM and for late night help and Jsin Editions of RubiX Focused
JonnyBueno because he is awesome and because I use his images
Xeudous for the work he has done and for offering help with Contacts.apk
Anderwebs for the help he offered on Contacts.apk and for making ADW
David1171 because I borrowed his framework ticker images
Manup456 because I used his notification images until I finish mine up and for inspirational purposes
Haxzamatic because the dude rocks in general
Droid_Life for showing me so much love as of late
Mycaha for putting together the ADW themes to go with these themes

there are several others I would like to thank but it could go forever..thanks to everyone.. you all are the best

Donations
Buy Me A Soda

Last edited:
OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Changelog

11/23/10 Sinful 0.0
Initial Release

11/24/10 Sinful 0.1
Image fixes in all 3 builds

12/9/10 Sinful 1.0
Image fixes
AOSP Settings
Custom MMS
New Widget bg design/color
System Image Bg
New System Default Wallpaper
Few minor tweaks as well
New Color RED coming
...and....
Each exsisting color will be given a specific sin :)

More is yet to come.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sick theme sir. Love the colors to chose from keep up the good work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid74

Reaction score
Very nice bud! I found you over on that other site and have been watching this for a bit =) Glad to see it here!!

deantemple

Reaction score
Nice theme, but i can't use swype to save my life, lol. This would really rock with themed multitouch and a matching launcher pro dock. Just my 2 cents... keep it up!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

akdoyle

Reaction score
Love the 'sinful' themes.....

One bug I have found so far is that it when I try to go to my calendar, it says I have no calendars....I use my calendar alot so this is kind of a big deal!! fix please :)

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love the 'sinful' themes.....

One bug I have found so far is that it when I try to go to my calendar, it says I have no calendars....I use my calendar alot so this is kind of a big deal!! fix please :)

try re-installing the theme and see if that solves the problem. I did nothing with the Calendar.apk so it should be installed on the phone..

akdoyle

Reaction score
I tried every single color....no calendar

Could coming from a different theme affect it somehow?

soccerman316

Reaction score
This theme is amazing. But I am having one problem. I can't download anything from the market since I installed it. It downloads the app then gives an error when trying to install. I thought the installation was bad so I redid it and I'm still getting the error (I've tried multiple apps).

soccerman316

Reaction score
Nevermind, I am going to answer my own question. I just happened to try to install 3 apps you replaced and it wont let them be updated. There is a newer version of Facebook and Google search than in the theme and I was trying to update them. I'll just wait til you update them in the theme. Again, thanks for the amazing theme. The changes you made to "settings" are awesome as well.

akdoyle

Reaction score
Nevermind, I am going to answer my own question. I just happened to try to install 3 apps you replaced and it wont let them be updated. There is a newer version of Facebook and Google search than in the theme and I was trying to update them. I'll just wait til you update them in the theme. Again, thanks for the amazing theme. The changes you made to "settings" are awesome as well.

Do you have any issues with the calendar?

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I always suggest installing a theme over a clean build of the ROM... ( no theme installed) this is always the easiest way to ensure that there are no conflicting issues

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was unaware that those two apks were updated in the market... I will have to get to them later this evening and update ... thanks for letting me know

soccerman316

Reaction score

Do you have any issues with the calendar?

My calendar is working fine (I use Jorte). But I found another bug, my brightness tab in settings forcecloses everytime.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the brightness is an issue with AOSP Settigns along with sound... I did not stress them as both can be done elsewhere... brightness can be adjusted using the power control widget and sound from the side buttons on the phone......