Presenting: Xpired & iX for Droid X

Ritzie

Reaction score
Sweet thanks I'll check them out. I can never find the wallpapers that are used in the screen shots!! :)

Oh I did find one other issue. Not really an issue for me because I don't go into it to often but when in gmail and selecting more the screen is black.

Attachments

• CAP201010281505.jpg
    CAP201010281505.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 236

soccerman316

Reaction score
The update fixed everything that I can tell! Thanks a ton for fixing the email man. This completed the look i was going for. Thanks again! I'll be donating as soon as I can!

RoLa

Reaction score
The update fixed everything that I can tell! Thanks a ton for fixing the email man. This completed the look i was going for. Thanks again! I'll be donating as soon as I can!

AWESOME NEWS!! You have been Xpired Soccerman316!!!

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sweet thanks I'll check them out. I can never find the wallpapers that are used in the screen shots!! :)

Oh I did find one other issue. Not really an issue for me because I don't go into it to often but when in gmail and selecting more the screen is black.

I do nothing with the wallpapers... since they are found in the launcher and I do not touch that. The issue is the developers fault... I will inform him so he can correct it...thanks

BDavis81

Reaction score
Just want to tell you guys that I LOVE Xpired! This is a great looking theme. This is what mine looks like so far,

droidx.png
vutzt.png

Anybody found a cyan set of Launcher Pro icons that I could grab? I found the app drawer button, but can't find anymore.

Awesome theme guys, sending you some support later. :)

RoLa

Reaction score
Looks nice. I don't use Launcher Pro but here are a few for those that do use it.

Attachments

• Xpired dock.png
    Xpired dock.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 282
  • Xpired dock2.png
    Xpired dock2.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 237
  • Xpired dock 3.png
    Xpired dock 3.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 248

droidxchat

Reaction score
Hey Rola,

two questions: where can we grab those wallpapers from your screenshots (for Xpired), and secondly how can I theme ADW launcher like you have in your screenshots

thanks!

RoLa

Reaction score
Hey Rola,

two questions: where can we grab those wallpapers from your screenshots (for Xpired), and secondly how can I theme ADW launcher like you have in your screenshots

thanks!

Sup Droixchat, I included a folder in the zip that has the Wallpapers installing to the sdcard. Select to choose wallpapers from gallery and you'll see the folder. As for ADW, I just have LAB & RAB disabled in the ADW settings. I'm working on ADW this weekend.

droidxchat

Reaction score
i see the folder rubiX Wallpapers with 24 images in it, but none from your screenshots or any that look themed to xpired. can anyone else confirm?

i'm also getting a wierd market force close, here are the times that it happens:

1) on boot up
2) whenever anything is installed or uninstalled (both the installation/uninstallation completes anyway)
3) about 5 seconds after the first FC (i.e., the FC's happen in pairs, with the second happening 5 sec after the first)

according to logs:

Code:
E/DatabaseUtils( 1366): Writing exception to parcel
E/DatabaseUtils( 1366): java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: writing com.google.android.gsf.settings.GoogleSettingsProvider uri content://com.google.settings/partner from pid=2116, uid=10006 requires com.google.android.providers.settings.permission.WRITE_GSETTINGS
E/DatabaseUtils( 1366): at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.enforceWritePermission(ContentProvider.java:325)
E/DatabaseUtils( 1366): at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.insert(ContentProvider.java:173)
E/DatabaseUtils( 1366): at android.content.ContentProviderNative.onTransact(ContentProviderNative.java:168)
E/DatabaseUtils( 1366): at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:304)
E/DatabaseUtils( 1366): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

Tried fix permissions in both jrummy overclock app, and rom manager. No change. Also tried reflashing XMarket.zip, still to no avail.

RoLa

Reaction score
Have you updated to Xpired1.1? If so did you flash a clean RubiX Focused before the theme install? The install method is a little different and I haven't heard of any market force closes with the Updated version.

droidxchat

Reaction score
Yup, running Xpired 1.1, which is beautiful and problem free for me except for this issue, which I guess is unique to me right now. I'd hate to have to reflash all over again, I guess I'll see if drod knows anything about it. Thanks for your help though.

Ritzie

Reaction score
Just want to tell you guys that I LOVE Xpired! This is a great looking theme. This is what mine looks like so far,

droidx.png
vutzt.png

Anybody found a cyan set of Launcher Pro icons that I could grab? I found the app drawer button, but can't find anymore.

Awesome theme guys, sending you some support later. :)

Where did you find the app icon? Thanks!

tek1231

Reaction score
Yup, running Xpired 1.1, which is beautiful and problem free for me except for this issue, which I guess is unique to me right now. I'd hate to have to reflash all over again, I guess I'll see if drod knows anything about it. Thanks for your help though.

Use Root Explorer to find the Xpired wallpapers (I suppose you can use Astro or Files as well. Root Explorer is just what I used):

sdcard > Xpired1.1.zip > system > sdcard > Xpired Wallpapers

Hope that helps!

droidxchat

Reaction score
Thanks tek! Found them. You can actually just go to /system/sdcard/Xpired Wallpapers, don't need the zip

This is possibly an error, they were probably meant to unpack to /sdcard/Xpired Wallpapers, rather than create a new sdcard directory within system.

I moved the folder myself in astro to the sdcard. Now they can be accessed by gallery.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App