Presenting: Xpired & iX for Droid X

droidxchat

Reaction score
Rola - I'm having an issue with the market. I've discovered that it is an issue with the vending.apk in XMarket. Basically I get force closes at reboot, at usb plugging, and whenever anythign is installed/uninstalled. Logs show that it is a permissions issue. I fixed it by reinstalling the vending.apk from the rubix zip over the Xmarket's vending.apk, but now my market isn't themed. Any ideas?

justreboot

Reaction score
Just want to tell you guys that I LOVE Xpired! This is a great looking theme. This is what mine looks like so far,

droidx.png
vutzt.png

Anybody found a cyan set of Launcher Pro icons that I could grab? I found the app drawer button, but can't find anymore.

Awesome theme guys, sending you some support later. :)

I've played with the ones from here (cyan)...
Droid Den - Android: TallMin Icon Set - Droid Den

RoLa

Reaction score
Working on an update for the Xpired theme. I think I may leave Vending.apk white to avoid force close issues. Function over form.

droidxchat

Reaction score
Working on an update for the Xpired theme. I think I may leave Vending.apk white to avoid force close issues. Function over form.

just to be clear, the update will work for the new focused 1.6, correct?

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Update to iX coming soon...making some changes to status bar and to a few other things...yay me...

Apologize for being behind but have been working on something else that I hope will be worth it in the end

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

justreboot

Reaction score
I've had it running on 1.6 but there r some bugs (facebook update) and custom ringtones disappear (need reboot and all is well) / hope that the new theme fixes...

cdroidx33dig

Reaction score
just installed on 1.6....the multitouch keyboard forcecloses every second so i switched to swipe..fixed that problem but now i have the problem of....absolutely no service wifi but no signal

cdroidx33dig

Reaction score
and phone and music say this application is not installed on ur phone..same thing that happened on incognito red......i want to theme this phone so bad but i cant seem to get one that works all the way