Incognito Burst Series Droid X

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if you want to go back to stock just reflash the ROM you are using... and I never recommend applying a theme over a theme... but that is just me

Droid74

Reaction score
I have been looking for that app doc icon that you are using in Olive...do you have a link or tell me where i can find that icon please
THanks

MrSinister1

Reaction score
installing one now these look great and I can't seem to get the DE beta to flash to my DX and invernito worked great so I'm going to try one of these and the red incog. great job guys it looks beautiful and this is exactly why I donated to the incognito team excellent work gentlemen. Also I was wondering same thing that Droid74 was, what and where did you get those app icons in your dock for both yellowburst and the olive??

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The Icons are part of a ADW theme that is in the works... we are hoping to have it released this coming weekend

MrSinister1

Reaction score
The Icons are part of a ADW theme that is in the works... we are hoping to have it released this coming weekend

thank you sir, that theme will be awesome. I've been messing around with oliveburst tonight and its wonderful, very creative and colorful. keep it up, I can't wait for the other colors!!

Droid74

Reaction score

awesome...what is the theme going to be called so i can look for it...if u dont mind...Im looking forward to trying out the olive theme.
Thanks

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The name of the theme will be Dark Square

Droid74

Reaction score
For some great walls you can visit Picasa Web Albums - J-B Themes and download some done by @Jaithemes

There are some just awesome pics here...thanks...I had an issue tho...after downloading the pics i wanted they were all the wrong size...how can i get the pics from that site to the correct size?
Thanks

looking forward to trying Olive!!!!!

Droid74

Reaction score
The name of the theme will be Dark Square

awesome...I assume that you will need ADW and not LPP for that to work...the icons in Olive...are those icons the default ones or will i need that new icon pack to get that look??
Thanks

can u post that wallpaper you used in the Olive demo please...i want to be ready with a matching image =)

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes you will need ADW... I tried the icons out in LP so I could see how they showed up on the phone... they will not be the new icons they will be an adw theme all alone.. you but trust that the whole theme is extremely ... AWESOME

miosis

Reaction score
I will beta test any Burst Theme (any or all colors) for D1 asap! If you need beta testers please hit me up Twitter @miotactics, email is in reverse - com.gmail.at.miosis or dm on these forums ...thanks