[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - DX Only!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
It got Revolutionized, LG style. I'm sure somebody will pick it up to carry it on. Unless somebody sends me a D2 or DX with a bad ESN for free, if that happens, i'll carry on with theming it.

citronbull

Reaction score
It got Revolutionized, LG style. I'm sure somebody will pick it up to carry it on. Unless somebody sends me a D2 or DX with a bad ESN for free, if that happens, i'll carry on with theming it.

Thanks for all your hardwork. Do we need to SBF in order to get the legit GB update?

saul1991

Reaction score
looks nice i want to try it but,
can this work with the liberty GBv.06 or is it just for froyo?

meaker

Reaction score

unfortunately this will never work with LGB.. Unless someone else picks it up and works on it. The themer no longer has a droid x to work on it. Sad cause this if by far the nicest themes out there.. And has a lot of themed apps.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

saul1991

Reaction score

unfortunately this will never work with LGB.. Unless someone else picks it up and works on it. The themer no longer has a droid x to work on it. Sad cause this if by far the nicest themes out there.. And has a lot of themed apps.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

aww lol it is sad this theme looked nice. but oh well thanks for reply.

MuGGzy

Reaction score
just installed your theme and loving it so far! I just have one question and that is how to fo to the "arcing" lockscreen animation like you show in one of the screenshots and your signature?

I also cannot seem to find the settings for Launcherpro in there?

Otherwise this theme is badass and I like it allot.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
It's in the Liberty Settings to turn the Rotary Lockscreen on (not Liberty Toolbox).

Glad you like!

Chillout

Reaction score
Definitely man, this one is a staple on my DX right now, still running 2.1. I keep saying I'm going to go with GB but haven't gotten around to it yet because 2.1 works so well. I'd love to see this one made for GB, no question!

schluger

Reaction score
Stuck on Market 2.26

Okay so I have tried everything to update the market to 2.36 to no avail does anyone have any suggestions please. I just started using EpicBlue for Liberty 2.0. Really need some help. Did not have any problems with Serenity at least that I know of. I was stuck on 2.211 but was able to update to 2.26 somehow along the way.