[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - DX Only!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Twitter 2.0.2 is now updated and available in post 2!

REMINDER: Facebook and LauncherPro have been updated as well. All three are available in the same zip, Post 2!

blaemmer

Reaction score
Any chance of an update for Liberty Gingerbread? Love this theme nothing close for Liberty GB

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

simpsonao17

Reaction score
Yea seriously the only theme I've found close is bluebread v1.1 and its lacking some

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I'm hoping the same. Bad part is I port the DX version from the D2 version, as I don't have a DX.

~Sent from 1955

Chillout

Reaction score
Bugs? What bugs? Oh, in Liberty ;)

So how are you liking the new EpicBlue n Bold over the old version that was out for 1.5? And welcome to 2.0!

yeah I meant in Liberty, sorry..LOL.

I'm loving Epic Blue on 2.0.1, I honestly can't find anything wrong with it. Some themers will intentionally or otherwise, not include certain functions in their themes so you end up with a cool theme but maybe there's a button that isn't themed here and there or something else that sticks out like a sore thumb. Epic blue covers everything and then some.

I'm sticking with 2.0.1 in not so small part because of this theme. I like my droid to be uniform and neat and Epic blue accomplishes this.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Thanks man! I'll be happy when the GB version is based off the OTA... then I'll theme it. No sooner, lol!

~Sent from 1955

Chillout

Reaction score
No worries, I can wait. 2.0.1 suits me just fine to this point.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
No kidding! Can't wait for JRummy to get his hands on it an finalize Liberty GB. The bad part is you guys may need to wait for the D2 version of Liberty GB to come out before I can make the theme as I don't physically have a DX to test on, only my D2.

unless somebody has a DX with a bad ESN they can send me, lol.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Sorry guys, but the D2 is gone now and I can no longer properly support this theme (i used the D2 to test before porting over to the DX. Feel free to port the theme (to future versions of Liberty ONLY, just make sure to give credit to myself and the guys in the credits were I got my icons from). PM Me so that there aren't 13 people trying to port it.

Unless one of you has a DX or D2 with a bad ESN you are willing to donate ;)

jjj751

Reaction score
Sorry guys, but the D2 is gone now and I can no longer properly support this theme (i used the D2 to test before porting over to the DX. Feel free to port the theme (to future versions of Liberty ONLY, just make sure to give credit to myself and the guys in the credits were I got my icons from). PM Me so that there aren't 13 people trying to port it.

Unless one of you has a DX or D2 with a bad ESN you are willing to donate ;)

What happened to your D2? So you're no longer gonna have any new releases?