[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - D2/D2G Only!

Swirly

Reaction score
how do u get the windows launcher looking thing on my phone.... thats pretty awesome!

Swirly

Reaction score
the picture u have at the end of your post. it looks nice the cube looking launcher on ya picture

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
LauncherPro has a setting for transitions between homescreens. Click the link un my sig for the Android Phone 7 Layout or whatev to learn about the icons.
~Sent from 1955

Swirly

Reaction score
just installed this theme on my D2G and my apps in the market place wont load... what did i do wrong??

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Go into settings/apps/all/market and clear data, reboot.

Take two, call me in the morning.

~Sent from 1955

Seanglew

Reaction score
Love it! now my phone looks awesome!:icon_eek: thanks to you! is swype black blue for droid 2 global? try to install it but it wont install.

roboots21

Reaction score
So, got a working port to GB with my own touches. Mixed your framework and UOT framework to make Apex framework and systemUI, then I took some apps out of the EpicBold theme and Watermark'd for GB DX theme, and mashed it all together. Attached are some screenies .. LOVE IT! :)

One question, any pointers on changing the text color for the notifications? If you see the notification for Music the Grey is hard to read .. what would i change to fix that? I think it is probably something in one of the .xml files in framework, or is it governed by each app? Thanks and let me know what you think :). Also used your facebook, market, and a couple others I think. I can now breathe easy and now GB is much easier on the eyes lol.

Attachments

• droCAP2011051920371.jpg
    droCAP2011051920371.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 236
  • droCAP201105192033.jpg
    droCAP201105192033.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 244
  • droCAP201105192035.jpg
    droCAP201105192035.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 236
  • droCAP201105192037.jpg
    droCAP201105192037.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 235
OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Love it! now my phone looks awesome!:icon_eek: thanks to you! is swype black blue for droid 2 global? try to install it but it wont install.
It's a Metamorph file, download MetaMorph from the market, then follow the following instructions:
Installing custom Metamorph Theme – droidpirate.com
One question, any pointers on changing the text color for the notifications? If you see the notification for Music the Grey is hard to read .. what would i change to fix that? I think it is probably something in one of the .xml files in framework, or is it governed by each app? Thanks and let me know what you think :). Also used your facebook, market, and a couple others I think. I can now breathe easy and now GB is much easier on the eyes lol.
Port looks good so far dude! The xml you are looking for is the 'status_bar.xml', 'status_bar_expanded.xml' and status_bar_latest_event_content.xml' in the framework-res/res/layout folder. Change all android:textColor entries to "#ffffffff" (if you decompile, if you are hex editing, you are on your own!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Twitter 2.0.2 is now updated and available in post 2!

REMINDER: Facebook and LauncherPro have been updated as well. All three are available in the same zip, Post 2!