Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Any chance of this theme being available for the leaked gingerbread

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Not at this time, just finishing up my new version, then gotta port it to Project Elite 5 for the D1, once that is done, I'll consider making porting it to the X GB leak. Oh, and once the leak for the X is deodexed.

Sent from 1885

Shawn1976

Reaction score
The leak for the x has been deodexed the day after it was leaked

Shawn1976

Reaction score
Thanks I'll keep looking for it love the theme great work

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Ah, never knew (don't have an X). Who knows, Liberty GB my come out before I port it over, lol!

Sent from 1885

nordy420

Reaction score
Hey Stetsonaw,
This bad boy gonna role out this weekend or is it gonna be Monday?

maximumpower

Reaction score
EpicBlue Market 2.3.6..... (with some goodies that show what's forthcoming in my new theme...)
Download Market_EB_2.3.6.zip - Update.zip, install via recovery, make sure to mount /system prior to install.

***Install Tips***

Make sure that you did not get the 2.3.6 update already... if you try to install this over the already installed 2.3.6 even if you uninstalled that version first, you most likely will lose your market... (if you run into issues, go here: Market Problems)

Should install fine over 2.3.4 if that version is currently installed in your system partition...

If you already got the update, I suggest that you nandroid back to a backup prior to that market update, and immediately install my EpicBlue Market 2.3.6 after restoring your nandroid backup...
I can't download the file. From Droid X it just says unsuccessful and from the PC it just opens a blank tab.

jjj751

Reaction score
EpicBlue Market 2.3.6..... (with some goodies that show what's forthcoming in my new theme...)
Download Market_EB_2.3.6.zip - Update.zip, install via recovery, make sure to mount /system prior to install.

***Install Tips***

Make sure that you did not get the 2.3.6 update already... if you try to install this over the already installed 2.3.6 even if you uninstalled that version first, you most likely will lose your market... (if you run into issues, go here: Market Problems)

Should install fine over 2.3.4 if that version is currently installed in your system partition...

If you already got the update, I suggest that you nandroid back to a backup prior to that market update, and immediately install my EpicBlue Market 2.3.6 after restoring your nandroid backup...

How do I know which version of market I have?

maximumpower

Reaction score
Android Settings->Applications. Choose the "All" tab. Scroll down to "market". Press "market" and it should show a page that has the version number

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I can't download the file. From Droid X it stju says unsuccessful and from the PC it just opens a blank tab.

Give it a whirl again, mediafire sucks sometimes, literally JUST downloaded it with dolphin.
EDIT: and the stock browser (with astro installed and ability to download zips turned on). Firefox for fone fail'd.
Sent from 1885

chaos254

Reaction score
Would you happen to have a blue chrome keyboard for the stock kb instead of just for the swype keyboard ? I really like the black and blue look. Thanks, the theme is great