[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - DX Only!

Z

Zombie_Cha

Wow

1st time I flashed this theme, I got stuck in bootloop. with the help of a member of liberty team, i got back straight. Finally got the theme to flash, & was just disappointed. very heavy theme, & parts of text were un-readable on certain screens, & my DX was VERY much Laggy. I will only stick to the established themers work now.
But thanks to the guy who did this for trying! Not trying to be rude, just sharing my experience/opinion.

ultrastigi

Reaction score
There is a fix for the text. When i had my dx this was not lagging at all. I actually gave my dx to my mom and I flashed liberty and this theme on it no problem. No boot loop no lag. It ran perfect and still is now. Just gotta make sure you follow the direction I'm the OP.

My phone has a th3ory of its own

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
1st time I flashed this theme, I got stuck in bootloop. with the help of a member of liberty team, i got back straight. Finally got the theme to flash, & was just disappointed. very heavy theme, & parts of text were un-readable on certain screens, & my DX was VERY much Laggy. I will only stick to the established themers work now.
But thanks to the guy who did this for trying! Not trying to be rude, just sharing my experience/opinion.
Which parts of the text were unreadable? If you look through the thread, I try my best to help everyone who has an issue with things such as black on black text and whatnot. I can only work with you if you ask for help though, instead of just giving up.

barefoot88

Reaction score
Here you go the icon to the left of the battery icon.. CAP201108041458.jpg

KB

barefoot88

Reaction score
Hahaha, i fell like a dumba** i should've know that, duhhh..

Sorry for bothering you for such a trival question

thanks

KB