[Giveaway] TouchReTouch For Android

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

[video=youtube;Oo93EojFBHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo93EojFBHI&feature=player_embedded[/video]​

Touch Retouch is a very cool application that allows you to edit all those "almost perfect" pictures you took this summer. This application has rarely been spoken off, but the developers have given us 5 copies to give away for you guys.

Here are the highlight features:
* In-app video tutorials
* Unlimited Undo/Redo actions
* Smart image background recovery techniques
* No distortions in final image
* Easy to use interface
* 1:1 view
* Finger move hint
Remove unwanted content from your photos easily!TouchRetouch is an award-winning photo editor that allows you to remove unwanted content or objects from any photo, using just your finger and your phone. Mark the items you want taken out of the snapshot and hit ‘Go’. That’s all there is to it. Photo editing has never been so quick, easy and convenient.

If you'd like to get a copy of this application, reply below and let us know why we should throw you a free version.
If you don't want to wait and maybe win a copy, check it out in the Android Market.
Enjoy this great application guys.

Some people wonder what happened to the Mybackup Pro giveaway, I PM'ed the winners rather than making a post announcing the winners. So if you won a copy, I PM'ed you if not, here is your chance at another application.

SEGA

Reaction score
You should throw me a free copy so I can edit my photos more easily....
you how hard it is to capture a good picture of your constantly moving around new born daughter without having to edit... do you.... DO YOU?

zacedward

Reaction score
beacuse I love pictures

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

LT*

Reaction score
I'd love to see if Touchretouch will fix the blue tint in the pics taken on my D3.

phatkat66

Reaction score
I should definitely get a copy because im tired of taking pictures of my girlfriend and the red eyes make her look like the devil. =( It's terrifying.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
I would like to win because I'm going on vacation in a week, and being able to edit photos I take there instantly would be really nice.

grimley

Reaction score
hook me up cause I like taking pictures but I suck at it, this will make me look good!

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I'm a photoshop, paintshop pro junkie and an aspiring photographer! This app looks really cool! The best reason I can give for why I should win a free copy is because I like pancakes!

J24

Reaction score
As a photography major about to start my senior of college, having an app like this would definitely help out with photography done with my new droid3. It'd be one he'll of a tool, especially with the capabilities of this phone.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
As a photography major about to start my senior of college, having an app like this would definitely help out with photography done with my new droid3. It'd be one he'll of a tool, especially with the capabilities of this phone.

As well, I'm a pro photographer, never went to school for it..lol but have been shooting for over 20 years..I find, lighting and camera features are really all you need for the perfect shot, however, anyone can take a snapshot, and photosop, but as you probably know, a photographer will make the shot work with proper techniques..:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

R

RETG

I need it to stop people from groaning every time I say, "want to see a photo taken with my Droid X." In other words, I need all the help I can get. Besides, I work with people who carry guns (legally of course and for work) and threatening them with my Droid Photo could be dangerous to my health. REALLY!