Contest: PowerAMP Giveaway

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
poweramp.png

Since we are all enjoying these giveaways, (mainly me, because I get to read some funny replies), I thought we should bring you a new way to listen to music. PowerAMP, one of the best selling Android music player replacements, is our next giveaway product. The developer was delighted to do this for you guys, and hopes to see a few good comments to brighten his day too.
This contest, like the rest, will be based on comments. So, leave us a funny or serious comment and maybe you’ll win yourself a copy of this powerful application to get the most out of your music player.

Hint: following me on twitter is a plus ;), but not that much.

Enjoy the contest and we hope the winners enjoy the app, I sure do. Five copies are available for grabs.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Don't need the app, as I have had it since it was in beta, and I bought it the day he released it on the market. This is HANDS DOWN the absolute best music player for android. Nice UI, tons of custemizations, and to top it all off a full equilizer w/ a pre amp! Y hasn't everyone bought this app already????!!

Sent from my Droid

sacnotsack

Reaction score
I'm always down for some amazingess at a free-ninetynine discount :)

Sent from Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Az

metaoracle0

Reaction score
Absolutely loved the trial Poweramp. There is no other app for a perfect user interface like this one. I couldn't be happier than to try the full version! Choose a music power-listener like me!

BTW *cough cough...I follow you on Twitter* ;)

mikehal38

Reaction score
Pick me pick me! I've tested all the different music apps and haven't been able to pull the trigger and buy one. I'd love to use power amp as my music player though!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can't f with the eq on this app. I love it!!!

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

phillyphreak

Reaction score
Don't need the app, as I have had it since it was in beta, and I bought it the day he released it on the market. This is HANDS DOWN the absolute best music player for android. Nice UI, tons of custemizations, and to top it all off a full equilizer w/ a pre amp! Y hasn't everyone bought this app already????!!

Sent from my Droid

I vote this the best "serious" reply and app endorsement. And since he already has it, you might as well give me his free copy. I would love to rock it on my droid but im broke. Everyone loves a hobo with a smartphone...

Chuckweiser

Reaction score
PowerAMP?

Hey yo man,I aint got no money this time man... but hook me up man...I got these burgers man, they some double cheeseburgers man...Come on man......I'll do anything for some PowerAMP man...

Guess it's prolly only funny if you've seen Menace 2 Society :)

This is an amazing app, I fell in love with the trial and I've been debating with myself over the past few days whether or not to to purchase. This would be like a gift from above!!!

P.S.: Wen, Im follwing you on twitter too....just sayin...ya know in case it helps...dancedroid

js0724

Reaction score
I've been on the fence about purchasing this app for a while now. Getting it for free would sure make that decision a lot easier...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

:gotmyvote: I love it. I'd like to win a copy for my wife and her phone account. Maybe she'll stop using my D1.

Me: "Honey, have you seen my phone?"
Her: (nothing)
Me: "Babe, you haven't seen my.....HAY, wait a second! You're not listening to your iPod, are you?"
Her: (silence)
Me: "Well, just Damn!"

Yeah, you know how it goes.......

Hiker5208

Reaction score
Equalizer good for hard of hearing

I am hard of hearing and need to adjust sound levels individually to be able to enjoy music at all. Sounds like this is the app for me!

666ogre666

Reaction score
As a broke college student I would love some better program to play all of my brutal metal! Too bad I can't justify even the smallest price... oh and I'm Gil_Smash on twitter

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Godfather

Reaction score
I'm always down for some amazingess at a free-ninetynine discount :)

Sent from Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Az

And definitely give this guy a copy! THANKS FOR PROTECTING OUR COUNTRY!!!

I'm with Chuck on this one. I'm prior military and still work the for the Air Force, but I would love to see one of our current service members receive a little free-bee. I definetely think sacnotsack should get one of the 5 copies!!! Thank you sacnotsack from a vet and Semper Fi!!!

Detonation

Reaction score
Easily the best music app out there. I've tried Player Pro and a few others but always come back to Power Amp. Best feature for me is just the large, clean UI - my Droid X is my primary music source in my car, and with it docked on the dash, switching songs is as easy as swiping the screen and seeing the cover art and bold song text. The graphic equalizer is also great.

The only reason I haven't bought it yet is because I end up flashing new ROMS/resetting my phone/etc sooner than when the trial period expires haha.