Contest: Swiftkey Giveaway

ras0787

Reaction score
Because I'm the slowest typer in history and this would improve my typing from 1 word to 5 minutes to possibly 2 words per 5 minutes!

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Because if I won this, I would use it to show off in front of iPhone users and show them how lame there stock keyboard is ;).

Godfather

Reaction score
I'm going to make this short and simple. I text a whole bunch and unlike most people where they have these things called "fingers", I have 5 huge sausages hanging off of each palm. I can't even pick my nose without splitting a nostril!!! This little do dad would help me greatly and I would use it constantly. I took me 14 minutes to type this because my nostril boring philanges keep hitting all the other keys within a 2 key radius of the actual one I'm trying to hit. Please, Please pick me!!

On second thought...go ahead and take me out of the running. I would use this, but I think other people could use more than me and get better use out of the app.

lint42

Reaction score
Stay At Home Father

Well, I deserve a key to this app for many reasons. First, I am finally able to get out of my legacy Sprint plan this week to go to Verizon to get a dinc2. I need this app because I text my wife during the day while watching my almost 2 year old daughter, and if this helps me text faster you could save my daughter's life as I don't have to look at the screen any longer and I can make sure she hasn't gotten into anything :) Also, because I like cheese. Thank you have a nice day.

squeak

Reaction score
Well the story starts with a boy and his dog. The boy is feeding the dog his homework, like all good boys should. The boy learned that marinating his homework in A1 Steak Sauce greatly increased the likelyhood that Fido would do work on the homework. Since the boy never learned anything in school he has trouble composing text messages on his rooted Droid X. Swiftkey would make the boy's life easier. Scientists have proven that there is a sixty nine percent chance that if the boy were to win swift key he would go on to marry a beautiful woman (who would later divorce him and take half of his things), he would become the president of a failing company which he will single handedly save from chapter 11 bankrupcy only to be fired for using company computers inapproiatly, and finally move on to be homeless.
The boy in this story is probably not me.

hungrydog.jpg

Godfather

Reaction score
I'm going to make this short and simple. I text a whole bunch and unlike most people where they have these things called "fingers", I have 5 huge sausages hanging off of each palm. I can't even pick my nose without splitting a nostril!!! This little do dad would help me greatly and I would use it constantly. I took me 14 minutes to type this because my nostril boring philanges keep hitting all the other keys within a 2 key radius of the actual one I'm trying to hit. Please, Please pick me!!

On second thought...go ahead and take me out of the running. I would use this, but I think other people could use more than me and get better use out of the app.

On Third thought...put me back in...I can't make up my mind. The more I look at the app the more I think I would use. It's up to you. If you pick me...great, if not, I'll apply for the next giveaway. Thank you for understanding my confusion!!!

Gremlin

Reaction score
I need this program since it will work on my new Iphone 5!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I need this program since it will work on my new Iphone 5!

I would agree.....anything to make that phone at least half way decent would be a big plus ;)

I am just giving you a hard time. Don't trip though....you have an upgrade coming in what 2 years? You can get a good Android phone thendancedroid

Gremlin

Reaction score
nerdlogic: was trying to be funny :p will never witch apple phone.. waiting for bionic (or whatever it will be called) tom come out...

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
nerdlogic: was trying to be funny :p will never witch apple phone.. waiting for bionic (or whatever it will be called) tom come out...

I know....I was just messing with you too....sorry if it wasn't more evident...today is a rough day at work so my sense of humor may be a bit skewed ATM.

No insults intended....it was all in fun.

Reaction score
Err I deserve it because I like to text and eat ice cream at times. Idk but umm yeah idc

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums