D1-MIUI-1.4.8 (Gingerbread)

excellentnuke

Reaction score
How can I set my phone to vibrate when it's silent? I miss the vibrate toggle in the notifications bar. So far, I've been setting the SMS app to always vibrate since vibrate only when silent doesn't work. Any fix?

hixie5

Reaction score
Just an FYI, running the Primed kernel and leaving GPS turned off has brought my phone down to 1 soft reboot a day. Pretty smooth and usable.

toastedoats

Reaction score
Just an FYI, running the Primed kernel and leaving GPS turned off has brought my phone down to 1 soft reboot a day. Pretty smooth and usable.

Giving this a try as well as 48MB VM Heap... crossing my fingers!

baingle

Reaction score
I've been running the deprimed kernel and so far only had 1 soft reboot last night while downloading some apps from the market. So far today, i've had my best battery life to date with MIUI and have had no soft reboots. I've texted normally, emailed normally, and downloaded apps from the market per usual. I have had gps disabled. So far so good....

nwwolf1

Reaction score
there's a link for original and update, what's in the update? I downloaded that one yesterday and I was getting force closes and reboots every five minutes about so I figured it might be the link, i don't know. I wanna try again but if that reboot issue is going on with it cause it's unstable I'll wait a while. Anyone know?

rob22202

Reaction score
there's a link for original and update, what's in the update? I downloaded that one yesterday and I was getting force closes and reboots every five minutes about so I figured it might be the link, i don't know. I wanna try again but if that reboot issue is going on with it cause it's unstable I'll wait a while. Anyone know?

Yeah, I tried the update today and had to go back to my previous rom. Maybe 8 reboots in 2 hours. I tried p3droid kernel with no difference seen.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Those of your running Deprimed kernel, are you running the overclock or primed scripts on it or just leaving it at standard deprimed frequency and voltages?

I am thinking about including the deprimed kernel as stock in the next port I do, but wanted feedback on what overclock I should set it at.

neilfruitii

Reaction score
I've been running 1.4.8b for a couple of days now without any modification and have had no lockouts, no hard reboots, and no soft reboots of which I am aware. I have twice had problems with the data connection (I tried to connect to Pandora and had no connection and tried to access the web and had no connection). After rebooting the phone myself the problem was remedied.
I love this ROM. It looks awesome and it is quite snappy. This is and will remain my daily ROM until the update comes out.
Awesome job with the port guys. You're the best.

nwwolf1

Reaction score
I've been running 1.4.8b for a couple of days now without any modification and have had no lockouts, no hard reboots, and no soft reboots of which I am aware. I have twice had problems with the data connection (I tried to connect to Pandora and had no connection and tried to access the web and had no connection). After rebooting the phone myself the problem was remedied.
I love this ROM. It looks awesome and it is quite snappy. This is and will remain my daily ROM until the update comes out.
Awesome job with the port guys. You're the best.

I don't get it, I'm on Droid 1 and I ran it twice both times I had constant force closes and reboots and it lagged like a mother f**ker. I BADLY want to use the 1.4.8. rom because it's beautiful but it just wont work...

jdm627

Reaction score
Some help about Miui rom GB for Incredible?

Last edited:

Sparkimus

Reaction score
I don't get it, I'm on Droid 1 and I ran it twice both times I had constant force closes and reboots and it lagged like a mother f**ker. I BADLY want to use the 1.4.8. rom because it's beautiful but it just wont work...

Try a full wipe. I had it work pretty good for me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

waco

Reaction score
Those of your running Deprimed kernel, are you running the overclock or primed scripts on it or just leaving it at standard deprimed frequency and voltages?

I am thinking about including the deprimed kernel as stock in the next port I do, but wanted feedback on what overclock I should set it at.

I'm running it with the overclock script. Plenty fast and only issue I'm having is 3G comes and goes. Also had that issue on stock kernel.
Also GPS is buggy but again not sure if that's kernel issue.

Last edited:

toastedoats

Reaction score

no scripts here + 48MB VM, GPS off and been running perfect all day

stock 1.4.8b was rebooting at least twice an hour and lots of FCs

Last edited:

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Okay I'm gonna give this one last try. I've tried complete wipe and install twice and didn't work so I hope it works this time. Because the rom is unusable the way it was running the last two times