Contest: CoPilot GPS Giveaway

Cloud36426

Reaction score
I would really like this for my wife. So I don't have to

Sent from my ADR6400L

Crap accidental submission. I don't want to worry bout my wife being on the road with my children and getting lost.

Sent from my ADR6400L

laclark2002

Reaction score
My wife constantly gets me lost. With a device like this I can finally say "See, told you, you were wrong" and possibly get an apology for once! :)

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I need this because the GPS on my Thunderbolt takes FOREVER to start working! And I am heavily reliant on GPS - I've used it to get to places in my own small town that I've lived in for 15 years XD. It's really terrible. Sometimes I will think that I remember how to get somewhere, turn of my GPS, and then I get completely lost and need to pull over.

One time, my friend and I somehow went through the same toll booth 4 times driving home from snowboarding... PLEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN!

donsdroidx

Reaction score
oohh oohh a new GPS app giveaway

oohh oohh a new GPS app :greendroid: oohh oohh a new GPS app :greendroid: oohh oohh a new GPS app :greendroid: oohh oohh a new GPS app :greendroid: oohh oohh a new GPS app :greendroid: oohh oohh a new GPS app :greendroid:..i want it :rockon:...sorry i got excited.dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana: