Zen Miui V2 for Droid1 without wiping

hoppermi

Reaction score
The first theme that was launched last night, worked for a few minutes then I woke up this Morning and messaging app FCd on me. Is there a seperate icon for this MMS app?

You need to install MIUI mms.zip from other thread Page 40 something, first. I believe this will fix your problem.

Here is the download location: Miui_Mms.zip

I just followed the directions from the first post to install overall Rom, Are you advising to install this MIUI MMS.zip file first then the Galaxy Beta? and the keyboard fix last ..

I installed the keyboard fix, the mms, then theme.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
You need to install MIUI mms.zip from other thread Page 40 something, first. I believe this will fix your problem.

Here is the download location: Miui_Mms.zip

I just followed the directions from the first post to install overall Rom, Are you advising to install this MIUI MMS.zip file first then the Galaxy Beta? and the keyboard fix last ..

I installed the keyboard fix, the mms, then theme.

Thanks Hopp..your feedback resulted in Nuttin but SUCCESS!!! I now have a "Mirror Image" of the screenies that was posted w/the theme...Thanks:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

tu3218

Reaction score
Will all these installs at some point be combined into one update.zip? I'm really interested in this rom but seems there is way more to installing an more room for error in the process. But if at some point soon it will be all one file, I'll wait. Anyone know?

Armyof2

Reaction score
Will all these installs at some point be combined into one update.zip? I'm really interested in this rom but seems there is way more to installing an more room for error in the process. But if at some point soon it will be all one file, I'll wait. Anyone know?

Tis the life of a beta test on a ROM ...eventually the bugs will get worked out and all the fixes will be in the main rom. But for not if you wanna play you gotta pay the price lol

tu3218

Reaction score

Tis the life of a beta test on a ROM ...eventually the bugs will get worked out and all the fixes will be in the main rom. But for not if you wanna play you gotta pay the price lol

Yeah thats what I thought lol. Its very tempting, I love the lock screen on this rom.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

Perfectly put A2..That's the whole fun of it..go thru thr gring and then Sigh of relief to a "Finished" product...Its like going up the ladder of corporate..Grind thru the dirty low income work then Lean back into a luxury high paying position:)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Installed last night. Full charge on the charger when I took the phone off this morning at 5am. At 3:00pm the low battery warning message pops up. 3:30pm I get it on a charger and its at 5%. The notification bar indicator isn't indicating it is charging though. BatteryLife shows it is plugged in but there also is no white light on the phone where the cord plugs in. Unplug the cord and it does tell me to plug in, so it is plugged in but I don't think USB to the computer is working. Will try the car charger in 10 minutes and report back.

checked build.prop and see the following line:
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval = 15

I last changed mine to 90 from 30 so am changing that to 90 now.

Hopefully tomorrow the batter lasts a little longer.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok I think I figured out the Sync issue!! and why its not showing up as an option testing Now!!!

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok sorta success Twitter syncs but face book is still a no go. trying one more thing. oh sync settings will now show up in menu/settings

OP
TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
you da man Bgill55. We all have faith in you to make a monster out of this rom :hail:

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you da man Bgill55. We all have faith in you to make a monster out of this rom :hail:

I want to keep all the fixes in one thread I posted my findings in the other thread!