Zen Miui V2 for Droid1 without wiping

Armyof2

Reaction score
MIUI-Incognito????

fXcRo.png
12DIr.png
wM5V4.png
jSRiJ.png

Bgill55....I love you in a completely technological way. I was thinking of hitting you guys up about doing this but you're already a step ahead.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BG... That looks great! Care to share soon?

Your themes are always legit!

Im fixing up the dialer, contacts, and the MMS app I fixed the build prop and eri.xml Ill release it as a full rom. when its ready. its a side project as I have many other things going on!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Bgill once again delivers the goods.....dang brutha : )

Sent from my Droid

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
can someone post the Browser.apk from the rom I have seem to broken mine and I dont want to DL the 92mb file again Thanks in advance!!!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Hey BG, Incognito is nice but am Looking for a Blueish this theme..Dark blue w/a shade of light blue on accents, Bright white lettering and Dark Black Wallpaper bg..Or incognitto in a carolina blue/white or Red/white/blk..You are sik w/this theme thing..Do ya thing Bruh:)

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey BG, Incognito is nice but am Looking for a Blueish this theme..Dark blue w/a shade of light blue on accents, Bright white lettering and Dark Black Wallpaper bg..Or incognitto in a carolina blue/white or Red/white/blk..You are sik w/this theme thing..Do ya thing Bruh:)

thank you. :( I dont do blue to often sorry

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
The first theme that was launched last night, worked for a few minutes then I woke up this Morning and messaging app FCd on me. Is there a seperate icon for this MMS app?

You need to install MIUI mms.zip from other thread Page 40 something, first. I believe this will fix your problem.

Here is the download location: Miui_Mms.zip

Thanks for the feedback..SO I need to install the MIUI zip file then install the Galaxy beta zip? What about the Keyboard Haptic Eri.zip file..does it matter when I install that?

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

thank you. :( I dont do blue to often sorry

Any Colors at all???:icon_eek:

Armyof2

Reaction score
The first theme that was launched last night, worked for a few minutes then I woke up this Morning and messaging app FCd on me. Is there a seperate icon for this MMS app?

You need to install MIUI mms.zip from other thread Page 40 something, first. I believe this will fix your problem.

Thanks for the feedback..SO I need to install the MIUI zip file then install the Galaxy beta zip? What about the Keyboard Haptic Eri.zip file..does it matter when I install that?

The keyboard one doesn't matter I installed after the theme was in

Last edited:

hoppermi

Reaction score
The keyboard fix shouldn't affect the theme, so I think you can do that anytime.
I am not a themer though:)

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

I did exactly that and yet I get "The application Messaging (process com.android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. This sucks:( Help please..

Armyof2

Reaction score

I did exactly that and yet I get "The application Messaging (process com.android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. This sucks:( Help please..

I had to go start from scratch for it to work for me...had to reinstall the rom (after going to my nandroid backup for sapphire (or one of the others stated to work) or you'll have to wipe and all that i think) then do the mms then do the theme

OP
TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
NOt to jinks myself but I've been texting since 9am with no problems at all. I guess i was installing bits and pieces as the updates showed up. after I installed the Miui rom over ss 4.8 without data I did the fix for contacts and phone dialer. Then I installed the keyboard backlight fix and the Miui mms. Lastly i installed the theme over all this rom and its been working since then :icon_ lala:

illmatic636

Reaction score
BG... That looks great! Care to share soon?

Your themes are always legit!

Im fixing up the dialer, contacts, and the MMS app I fixed the build prop and eri.xml Ill release it as a full rom. when its ready. its a side project as I have many other things going on!

GREAT!!! Thanks a ton. And that other stuff you have going on, share that too. Unless your paying bills. dancedroid

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

I just followed the directions from the first post to install overall Rom, Are you advising to install this MIUI MMS.zip file first then the Galaxy Beta? and the keyboard fix last ..