[ROM] Zen-MIUI v2 Android 2.2 + MIUI

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Well, I'm glad the drama is over. Myself, personally, would never put up a donate button/link for anything I ever did, but that's just me, plus I really don't do much ;). For me it's just a happy hobby. There was a time early on when I tried to get some corroboration, but that's another story for another time . . .

But on the other hand, I was concerned that I would have to visit more areas of this forum to see the progression of this MIUI rom, so now, maybe it will all be under this sub-forum. And for that, thank you.

p.s. publicanimal, now it's moot, but I guess from what we learned so far, it looks like it would take two files to do the fixes . . . .

Last edited:

mikecolorama

Reaction score
Maybe i did something wrong but i dont have a calendar or camera app. The icon is there but says no app installed.

nvm they just showed up...wierd they werent there when first started
i installed this about 15 minutes ago and still no camera or calendar. HELP!!!

EDIT: rebooted and they both showed up

Last edited:

loco

Reaction score
something must be wrong on your end. i just did the install and everything works. not even one force close. calendar and camera are fine. however, no access to sd card from the settings menu.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Got to love when people use caps and type "HELP!!!!"...

Agreed. It doesn't mark you as a n00b or anything at all....

:D I kid.

Off topic, but it's funny. At some forums sites those are the kinds of posts that the most results. REALLY. I have posted thorough questions with lots of details and a very descriptiive thread title and gotten no answer. So I tried posted the same question, but with a PLEASE HELP!! I'M STUCK!! as the sole thread title and then got results . . . go figure.

OK, sorry back to the topic . . .

Last edited:

Spyder00

Reaction score
Is anyone having the same issue? I change my ringtone and notification and it defaults to what it wants everytime...rocking it in vibrate untill theres a resolution D1
Thanks!

Z

ZeroBarrier

Considering MIUI is updated once every 7 days, this has got to be considered a necro-post in this forum.

As the WinPhone7 commercials would say, "Really?..." :dry:

illmatic636

Reaction score
So is this thread back to life? Portability ? Yes no? Already been done?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
With all the new users we can expect threads of rediscovery.

Sent from moviestar droid

jellybean420

Reaction score
Is anyone having the same issue? I change my ringtone and notification and it defaults to what it wants everytime...rocking it in vibrate untill theres a resolution D1
Thanks!

Download whoisit beta and you can change em both

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App