Wow my battery is getting worse..And email issue.

emscapt47

Reaction score
Ok first off i know there are other topics on this but i did not feel like looking through them all so here i am sorry..

Is it me or with every reboot this does is my battery getting worse? I have been up since 6:45am and its now 8:11am and iam at 70 and all i did was play FIVE minutes of a game and thats it and it killed my battery. I know about all the tricks and stuff for the battery but nothing has helped.. I called my local store on the battery issue yesterday and they said they could not help me...What should i do?

Also for some reason i cant get my email to work at all...Its all set up the right way just wont let me check it or even get updates or anything...

jeremycnly

Reaction score
Buy an EVO3d. But if you can't do that start bringing your charger every where you go, start thinking about buying a car charger and a secondary battery. All those tricks may "help", but only way to fix is to get a new phone or becoming wired

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
emscapt47

emscapt47

Reaction score
Yahoo ...My wife has her account and it works great on her facinate and my buddy who has a thunderbolt has had no issues either..

kawi117ps

Reaction score
These are the settings that I use on Maildroid. Just verified they work on the stock app as well. Hope this helps.

imap.mail.yahoo.com - port 993 ssl
smtp.mail.yahoo.com - port 465 ssl

y0manda

Reaction score
Your phone is probably rebooting constantly, like majority of other owners running as stock.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

chubby22

Reaction score
After updating radio, my Yahoo mail wouldn't work using stock app. Went into program and cleared data, then opened up the stock mail and entered info. For some reason IMAP doesn't work, but POP does.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

pappabacon

Reaction score
I guess I am the only person in the world without thunderbolt issues. My D2G would reset often, but I have yet to have that happen with this phone. Sorry for your issues.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Technoman

Reaction score
Ok first off i know there are other topics on this but i did not feel like looking through them all so here i am sorry..

Is it me or with every reboot this does is my battery getting worse? I have been up since 6:45am and its now 8:11am and iam at 70 and all i did was play FIVE minutes of a game and thats it and it killed my battery. I know about all the tricks and stuff for the battery but nothing has helped.. I called my local store on the battery issue yesterday and they said they could not help me...What should i do?

Also for some reason i cant get my email to work at all...Its all set up the right way just wont let me check it or even get updates or anything...

Install the MR2 leak (you don't have to be rooted). This stopped all of my reboots, and my battery life is fantastic now (most of the battery is being drained from each restart).

A factory reset will probably resolve whatever issue you have with email. I have my corporate email, Windows Live (Hotmail), and my Verizon email all setup with the default mail client and all work great.

OP
emscapt47

emscapt47

Reaction score
Well i got a REPLACEMENT today hoping it would work and well same email issue still cant get my one account to work but my other works fine...Hmm not sure..