Data issues getting worse?!?

NinaBelle

Reaction score
Is it just me, or has the "no data connection" problem gotten worse the last couple weeks?!? I went from
Re-start every couple days to several re-starts a day....and I have to do a full re-start bc the airplane mode trick doesn't work for me :( it's getting SO FRUSTRATING!!!....and the sad part is that it's causing me to hate this phone every bit as much as my old jacked-up Droid-X. What went from being a minor inconvenience to out-weighing all the features I had LOVED about this phone!
HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A FIX?!?!? I did NOT spend all that $$ buying this phone out-right to not even be able to use it for what I need half the time!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Al Neri

Reaction score
I rarely have the issue thankfully. Hopefully the fix is coming soon. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be.

318Droid

Reaction score
I thought I was losing it but lately my connection has also been actin stupid. Then it takes foreverfor my GPS to locate satellites. Wtf gogle maps.

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
mine is worse too

i thought it was lack of 3g signal but was wrong. it is getting worse for me too. Airplane mode no longer does the job and re-booting works sometimes but not always. Really fustrating. I don't get it. D1 never did this. Something is taking away the signal but I can't figure out what. Hope this update works or I'll have to return it and go with something else. Defect is a defect.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Mine is also worse, it's something I never experienced the first few weeks and has increased ever since. :frown:

merlin3

Reaction score
mine just started doing it. I got it the first day it came out and never had a problem till about an hour ago. Now it's just stuck with no data and no reset or airplane toggle will bring it back. frustrating.

wb1960

Reaction score
mine is doing this also. It is doing it right now as I type. Rebooting doesn't do anything now.Data only works if I connect wifi

diablo81588

Reaction score
There something wrong with the network. No data here either :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

PurpleTwinkie

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Verizon and they stated that there is a nationwide data outage. Don't know if I believe her though considering this ridiculous problem with data service randomly disappearing. This is ridiculous!!! I switched from Blackberry for a reason!

Ok, rant over.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mondingo

Reaction score
For some reason my phone was losing the data signal just a few times a week. Now for some reason everyday I am losing signal between 3g and 4g. And airplane mode does not work anymore. I don't understand why does it work for awhile and then it doesn't.. Airplane mode used to work. Now it doesn't. Now I have to reboot every time.. It can't be good for the phone either.. WTF! I love this phone. But why should I keep it on 3g only when its a 4g phone and work in a 4g area? This sucks.. Verizon and Motorola better get a move on it. Or this phone is gone. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Shanline

Reaction score
There something wrong with the network. No data here either :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

same here up in the Seattle area. Went out about 90 minutes ago. Neither reboots or a battery pull doesn't bring it back.

my wife's droid x is fine though. WTF?