Who is going to...[Re-Revisited]-Vending.apk

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I got the black market to work.... by doing the following....
To get the black market to work uninstall market updates,install vending testkey227update.zip,then the BnBlackmarket.zip

D2

Last edited:

What316

Reaction score
To get the black market to work uninstall market updates,install vending testkey227update.zip,then the BnBlackmarket.zip

D2

I've been trying every method under the sun to get the black market and this method is the only one that worked. Thanks for sharing how you got it to work! (Orignal Dtoid)

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Just know that if u do a restore ur market may disappear ....but repeat the steps again and ur good. I haven't figured out why but I don't care..small price to pay for black market :)

Reaction score

D2

I've been trying every method under the sun to get the black market and this method is the only one that worked. Thanks for sharing how you got it to work! (Orignal Dtoid)

I got the BnBBlackMarket227 installed and working by simply flashing the older 2.1.2 market zip in Clockwork recovery and rebooting. Then flashing the BnBBlackMarket227 zip; again in Clockwork recovery. It’s working fine, no FC.

This is the second time I just flashed it over the older market on my Droid. The first time it provided updates, notifications, downloaded apps and worked beautifully. I’m hoping for the same result this time.

I haven’t tested the other 2.2.7 zips, or the 2.2.6, but I imagine this process would work on the other 2.2.7’s, don’t know about the 2.2.6’s.

Last edited:

ThuggishSouljah

Reaction score

gambit07

Reaction score
Any way I could get this themed market in version 2.2.7?
22577d1292448191-who-going-re-revisited-vending-apk-snap20101215_111747.png

Thanks in advance!! :)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
gambit, I believe that is Mbk's themed version. You may want to ask him on that.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Ok...i now have the unthemed 2.2.7 installed...do i need to remove that before flashing any of the themed versions? because I cant get the themed ones to take?

QUOTE=tp76;1077494]V2.2.7

Stock - Black N' Bold - and BlackedOut, as pictured above

Stock is able to be unzipped and installed for Rooters and Non Rooters all others are flashable via recovery[/QUOTE]

speedfreeq

Reaction score
Did stupid market auto-update today?!

Here it goes.

I have a G2 running Android 2.2.1 with CM 6.1.1

Vending.apk was originally 2.2.6 so I updated it to 2.2.7

Check version by going to Menu/Setting/Application/Manage applications/...

Look under Downloaded if not check under Running for Market. Click on it and check Market version (your version)

I tooked the Vending.apk file from Vending-2.2.7-signed-testkeys.update.zip and replaced it with the Vending.apk from Black_market_3.zip.

You can use 7zip,Winrar or any program that will access these files.

system/app/Vending.apk <- change this file.

Run BlackVending-2.2.7-signed-testkeys.update.zip on ROM Manager

Let you phone reboot check your market and let me know.

BLACK, BLUE and RED THEMES WORK!!!! just run the update.zip on ROM Manager

I would like to Thank all developers and everyone that has made this possible. Thank you.

I've been running Black Market on PEv4 for close to two weeks with ZERO issues until about 9am today. Now it force closes almost immediately. I've deleted it, reinstalled stock 2.2.7, and it was stable for several hours...so I reinstalled the 2.2.7BlackMarket update.zip & within minute it's FCing constantly. WTF is going on? Anybody else?

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
I've been running Black Market on PEv4 for close to two weeks with ZERO issues until about 9am today. Now it force closes almost immediately. I've deleted it, reinstalled stock 2.2.7, and it was stable for several hours...so I reinstalled the 2.2.7BlackMarket update.zip & within minute it's FCing constantly. WTF is going on? Anybody else?

It's still working consistently without any issues for me.

By the way, I've been using Tallica's mashup from post #479.

Last edited:
Reaction score
[/quote]
I've been running Black Market on PEv4 for close to two weeks with ZERO issues until about 9am today. Now it force closes almost immediately. I've deleted it, reinstalled stock 2.2.7, and it was stable for several hours...so I reinstalled the 2.2.7BlackMarket update.zip & within minute it's FCing constantly. WTF is going on? Anybody else?[/QUOTE]

Try re-flashing the old market 2.1.2 via Clockwork recovery then reboot, and then flash BnBBlackMarket227 again via Clockwork recovery. This has worked for me each time after installing the last few versions of Miui, and now again after installing Miui 0.12.31.0. It’s been consistently stable, no FC’s, provides update alerts, downloads app updates and fresh app installs with no problem.

It might work for you; if you’ve not already tried

Phresh2Death614

Reaction score
Did not work for me zip files must not have loaded right or I messed up. Need help please leave ideas