When is Verizon Going to Get a 3D Phone, and Do We Really Want it?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Why would anyone other that a teenager even want this?

lockman

Reaction score
My son keeps telling me he wants the Nintendo 3DS. From what I've seen, it looks pretty cool. So, maybe 3RD would be cool from a gaming perspective.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Yeah its a gimmick but I want to see the screen in action. The device itself is very nice. I'd consider buying it if it hit Verizon.

Droid--->ether--->this thread

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
How about they work on a 2D screen I can see during daylight first.

loki993

Reaction score
When do you guys think Verizon will get a 3D phone? Who do you think will come out with a 3D phone for Verizon first? Why does it seem that everyone else but Verizon is getting a 3D phone? And, finally, do you even want a 3D phone?

Source: PhoneArena

Itll be sometime in 2012, itll be LG or HTC and itll be pretty much the exact sane thing that was just announced and releasing soon on ATT and sprint, but it will be 300 dollars when the other phones are 99.

bigkoch125

Reaction score
I hope never ... Batt waster, period. A fad to be forgotten ...

Agree who wants to look at 3d through a 4/4.3 inch screen? Not worth it to me I would rather have a phone with a battery that can last through the day. TB is nice but wish they put a bigger battery in it.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dont want one, but if its on a phone that has some very nice specs I would want one.

It seems right now the 3D phones have some nice specs and features. For the benchmark fiends the LG 3D topped the charts in benchmarks, the EVO 3D has some nice UI things going on; the LG 3D does too.

3D isnt a must have for me. Its more like a bonus that comes with the phone. The more I think about it, a FFC isnt a must have for me either. I wouldnt have a need for it really. But like with 3D if its there on a phone I want, so be it.

jnmigr

Reaction score
Since all the 3D have the spec right now i would go for it, but all I want is a 4G phone, with dualcore and 1gb ram, shouldn't be hard but verizon, moto, htc and samsung cant put all of that on 1st quarter phone.

bluefire7002

Reaction score
Since all the 3D have the spec right now i would go for it, but all I want is a 4G phone, with dualcore and 1gb ram, shouldn't be hard but verizon, moto, htc and samsung cant put all of that on 1st quarter phone.

yeaa I honestly dont like the Atrix on At&t... I love my Thunderbolt but it is sort of annoying for Verizon to fall behind by spring with the 3D evo and other carriers as well

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Samsung Galaxy SII is Dual Core with 1GIG of RAM. Verizon got the same phone (Galaxy Series) stripped of its processor and RAM.

Droid--->ether--->this thread

souljerr

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of 3D technology (tv, phones, gaming). Besides how many 3D applications would there be at launch anyway? Probably wouldn't be worth the extra costs.