1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Updated] LG Optimus 3D 2 Official Pic Released

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Feb 13, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

The folks at LG just released an official pic of their next flagship device. The above pic is of the LG Optimus 3D 2, that will likely see its debut at MWC this month. There weren't really too many specs revealed about the phone, but the word is that it will have an HD AH-IPS display, and be about 9.8mm thin. Other than the pic and these few small details, that's about all we know for now, but once MWC rolls around we should not a lot more.

What do you guys think of this one?

Update: Phone may be called Optimus 3D Max. We also have some rumored specs: 1.2GHz dual-core processor (up from 1GHz) and 8GB of internal storage - Update via electronista

Source: TalkAndroid and GSMArena
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  2. Malvado

Malvado DF News Team/Mod Premium Member

The phone looks nice but I personally do not think that 3D phones will survive.
  3. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

I agree with you completely Mal. The 3D features on phones are/were a passing fad, and I think most people don't really want it on their phones.

Now, when they actually develop a phone that can project a 3D holographic projection, that will be another story! :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2012
  4. brad92

brad92 New Member

That's a cool looking phone. Personally, I would take a 3D phone if it had a switch to toggle between 2D and 3D like the Evo 3D

Galnet MIUI
  5. Quicksilver7714

Quicksilver7714 Super Moderator Premium Member

That switch is only used for taking pictures. Normal content is not in 3D.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk