[Updated] LG Optimus 3D 2 Official Pic Released

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-optimus-3d-2.jpg

The folks at LG just released an official pic of their next flagship device. The above pic is of the LG Optimus 3D 2, that will likely see its debut at MWC this month. There weren't really too many specs revealed about the phone, but the word is that it will have an HD AH-IPS display, and be about 9.8mm thin. Other than the pic and these few small details, that's about all we know for now, but once MWC rolls around we should not a lot more.

What do you guys think of this one?

Update: Phone may be called Optimus 3D Max. We also have some rumored specs: 1.2GHz dual-core processor (up from 1GHz) and 8GB of internal storage - Update via electronista

Source: TalkAndroid and GSMArena

Last edited:

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
The phone looks nice but I personally do not think that 3D phones will survive.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with you completely Mal. The 3D features on phones are/were a passing fad, and I think most people don't really want it on their phones.

Now, when they actually develop a phone that can project a 3D holographic projection, that will be another story! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's a cool looking phone. Personally, I would take a 3D phone if it had a switch to toggle between 2D and 3D like the Evo 3D

Galnet MIUI

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's a cool looking phone. Personally, I would take a 3D phone if it had a switch to toggle between 2D and 3D like the Evo 3D

Galnet MIUI

That switch is only used for taking pictures. Normal content is not in 3D.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk