When is Verizon Going to Get a 3D Phone, and Do We Really Want it?

piquat

Reaction score
This would drive me AWAY from a phone, not towards it.

As already stated, I'm an adult, I don't ride my bike around with playing cards in the spokes anymore either.

The ONLY improvement I want to see is in the network. Spend some money on allowing me more 1's and 0's in a month and you'll get me as a customer. VZW seems to be doing everything BUT this. I know they don't make the phones but still, it's the only thing I want out of the entire industry.

troublesome4u

Reaction score
If Verizon had an EVO3D I'd buy it or something with similar high specs. I wouldn't buy a phone for the 3D screen part of it but for the 3d video recording. I love the depth that 3D gives video although pop out 3d is okay sometimes. It really depends on how well it does 3d recording since phone videos aren't that good to begin with. Also I don't think many people have seen quality 3D on any of the new Samungs or Panasonic plasmas.

chris420o

Reaction score
i thought verizon was getting the optimus 3d?? wtf im begging to really not like verizon their falling behind n everything except the iphone...f the iphone i wanted the optimus 3d since moto bit the bullet n sucks as* right now

kyler13

Reaction score
Let's see... Do we want a 3D phone on Verizon? That's kinda like asking a homeless guy living in a tool shed if he would want to live in a multi-million dollar mansion. Of course the answer would be yes, but I bet he'd settle for a nice townhouse without complaint. Let's focus on "When is Verizon going to get a phone that's not a repackaged 2010 model?"

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Let's see... Do we want a 3D phone on Verizon? That's kinda like asking a homeless guy living in a tool shed if he would want to live in a multi-million dollar mansion. Of course the answer would be yes, but I bet he'd settle for a nice townhouse without complaint. Let's focus on "When is Verizon going to get a phone that's not a repackaged 2010 model?"

HAHAHAHA omg you people are killing me. Thankfully we have some funny people here because I need to laugh at this predicament us Verizon users are in.

My tears of sorrow are giving way to tears of laughter. Good to see others just as upset lol. As they say misery loves company hahahaha

Droid--->ether--->this thread

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

HAHAHAHA omg you people are killing me. Thankfully we have some funny people here because I need to laugh at this predicament us Verizon users are in.

My tears of sorrow are giving way to tears of laughter. Good to see others just as upset lol. As they say misery loves company hahahaha

So true. And to the people saying we dont need one, I think my point is it would be nice to have choices. Because right now the chices we have for vzw are a repackaged evo (while sprint is moving on to a evo 3d), an iphone 4 (while att is moving on to an iphone 5), last years droid x, a repackaged droid 2 with global capabilities, A bionic that is a watered down atrix, an lg revolution (which has basically the same specs as the evo), and a bunch of flip phones. Seriously I feel like a younger sibling who gets the older kids toys rewrapped and put under the tree for Christmas. I dont even have to look up how to work the toy I can just ask big brother. Yeah it would be nice to actually have choices, and it would have been nice for vzw to have made a showing at ctia with something that made us excited to be on vzw.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Targa is our last chance at greatness. Unless Verizon does release a new Nexus for us.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Targa is our last chance at greatness. Unless Verizon does release a new Nexus for us.

The question is how long will it take for the Targa to come out. They can't just keep us waiting for forever for something good to come out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Er...yes, they can. Actually not only can they, but they probably will.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Jay the Targa_should_be out in Q3 sometime.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
q3? :(
I will not wait that long to upgrade. someone's getting my money this spring.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
q3? :(
I will not wait that long to upgrade. someone's getting my money this spring.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Ill take it......ill pm you my address.