What phone were you using previously?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still would be using the S2 if the Verizon Store hadn't been crowded making me wait. To kill time I played with the Droid. Since this was my second return of the S2 I said WTF and went with the Droid. Best move I could have made.

kdw11005

Reaction score
I had an Lg Dare, I loved that phone. It had a lot of cool things that it could do....loving my Droid way more!!!

zegolf

Reaction score
Also kissed the (original) Storm goodbye 2 days ago. I bought that phone, like everyone else, thinking it would be an "iPhone killer". After spending a year with faulty hardware (screen click issues), beta software (took them 12 months to finally get it right), and complete lack of application support, I bit on Verizon's "Upgrade early for cheap" deal. I'll never look back now. RIM has shady business practices. They're making a habit of releasing 2 "sequels" less than a year after the original to customers who were probably locked into 2 year contracts. For that reason alone, I'll probably never buy another Blackberry.

chops

Reaction score
LG dare to Moto Droid i hated that junky lg phone sold it for 110 dollars though

Technoman

Reaction score
I was using the LG Voyager (it got caught on the seat belt in the car and ripped out of the hinges on one side. I replaced it with the LG ENV Touch (had too many problems with this one) and now over to the Driod! I LOVE THIS PHONE and what it can do. There are lots of APPS that need work, lots that need developed, but we need to make these requests to the vendors to get them on board.

ironwolf1

Reaction score
I had the Samsung Omnia was a nice phone, but I will not go back to a winmo there software needs some great amount of help. After a few months of using the Samsung it was having audio issues and after a few replacements I went to the vz store to get the Droid, yup this is the phone i like it more then the Iphone