What phone were you using previously?

QiG

Reaction score
I have an LG Dare. That thing had potential to be a great phone at first but it's not responsive like some other touch screen phones, and it has given me a lot of headaches. So, I'm lookin for a better phone right now. I'm still debating whether I could pay the extra $30 for the Data Plan which makes no sense, just more expensive, I already have the premium plan on vzw, how much more premium could it get? ughh...

You're paying $15 a month if you use mobile web or any other internet features as it is with a Dare. Upgrading to a smartphone (plan) only bumps you up $15 more a month. I can be a miser when it comes to certain things but it's more than worth it to have one touch email access, internet browsing, updated maps/navigation, pandora, etc.

Reaction score
I had a Samsung Glyde for 2 months and hated it with a passion, and then I went back to an older Samsung Alias.

ezeddiekun

Reaction score
Heh you guys are lucky to even have a touchscreen. I was stuck with a Sony Ericsson K850i for 2 years. I imagine how much it will take to express my hate for this phone. Haha finally im on the Android boat!

bbcrackman

Reaction score
Still have all my BB's...
Now I have a couple Droids to add to the collection. Looking forward to picking up the Passion when it finally releases too!

MrTommy

Reaction score
I'm still hanging in there with my nv2. It does everything I want it to. My only problem is, I love the idea of all the new tech stuff that comes with the Droid ('cept, of course, the mandatory data line cost upgrade). I'd love to get my fave weather radar site most anywhere on the road (cuz I'm an OTR truck driver). Plus the GPS stuff would be a nifty plus, and the email. I'm just reading everything I can on this site to make a decision on whether it's worth it to me to pay the big bucks (since my current 2 year contract isn't up until next April) for the phone, PLUS the $30/mo data access fee. Then I have to factor in the apparent battery problems concerning how long the phone lasts between charges. Hmmmm. Big decisions to make.:icon_eek:

honeylicious13

Reaction score
Samsung Glyde. The ultimate piece of crap. I paid full retail for my Droid because I just can't take that phone anymore. Internet is useless. No accelerometer. I press buttons with my ears during phone calls, frequently muting myself. Touch screen is erratic on a good day - it frequently reads my touch on the opposite side of the screen from where I'm pressing.