What phone were you using previously?

tracylee

Reaction score
Another LG Chocolate convert. My NE2 was coming up and I started looking around and found online ads for the Droid. Went to the store and fondled it, and was hooked!

The headset jack on the LG died while my boyfriend was across the country for 3 weeks and we were on the phone constantly. I finally had to break down and get a bluetooth just to keep up the conversation. I'd had them on previous phones, just never really needed it on the LG. Also, the very sensitive buttons would take me all over the place when held against my face. Very annoying! I'm so glad that doesn't happen with the Droid during a call.

Lovin' the Droid, got it last Thursday. And lovin' this forum for all of the help that the manual is missing!

jblaa

Reaction score
I was using a BB Pearl (or my Razr every time my Pearl broke and was waiting for my replacement to arrive, which was often)

ghost06

Reaction score
Samsung Rouge (great phone for what it is, handed down to the wife), now loving my Droid. :rockon:

Blackenstein

Reaction score
Dumb phone. Amazing what happens when your 2 year upgrade comes around.

biteme

Reaction score
Sprint Katana dumb phone. Now I can never go back after being borged!!:icon_ banana:

Daver

Reaction score
Samsung omnia. Loving the droid and not missing the terrible touch keyboard the omnia had. I was running spb mobile shell with a few different keyboards and still never got it where I liked it. I miss it even less as I type this from me droid lol.

volando

Reaction score
i've been waiting for years for a decent non-apple smartphone to come out, so as soon as droid arrived and after reading the reviews it was a no-brainer :)

ronjr123

Reaction score
I came from the V750. Before that had the casio g'zones and before that the E815. I have always been a Moto fan for their signal strength and call quality, but I find the signal strength of the droid to be lacking somewhat. Has anyone else noticed this?

Madscotsman

Reaction score
Well, I'm still actually using my "previous" phone, a Blackberry Storm. Waiting to get some christmas money from the family before I scoop this badboy up since full retail is quite pricey. But I am so looking forward to it.

Deuel

Reaction score
Came off an old MotoQ. Just couldn't force myself to upgrade to a BB. Glad I dodged the "Storm".