Verizon to roll out this week?

Beka27

Reaction score
xxdprussxx said:
Mine has already been picked up by fed ex you will be surprised I work at an airport and the iPhone 4s litterally had full planes of them in 1 day shipping out so I wouldn't be surprised if they ship alot out

WOW! I wonder how many they'll be shipping per day, and if they'll be working tomorrow...

xxdprussxx

Reaction score
Beka27 said:
WOW! I wonder how many they'll be shipping per day, and if they'll be working tomorrow...

I think fed ex air might be working Wednesday am but not sure there schedule is weird sometimes but they are probably shipping out a good amount though I know ups added a extra flight one day just for the iPhone 4s release lol

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
Still nothing. I do wonder if they will have that warehouse open tomorrow to keep them pre orders going out :)

xxdprussxx

Reaction score
If I was a betting man mine arrived at the fed ex location in Memphis hopefully its on the plane from there to Hartford and the flight flys in the am :) dam holidays lol

xxdprussxx

Reaction score
Lightnspirit said:
I'm going to stay up all night and wait for my email. lol

Bah I'm a sad panda just checked scheduled flights in and fed ex isn't on there o well guess ill have to wait till Thursday :(

droid doctor

Reaction score
Anybody else pre order on the 22nd because I did and my shipping date was on the 11th. I pre ordered the white 16gb.

nygrich

Reaction score
Mine is in Memphis n switched from picked up to in transit at 1020. Not sure what that means n not sure if anything will happen tomorrow but would b nice to c it on my doorstep soon

skennelly

Reaction score
I ordered the 16gb blue on the 6th and haven't received any shipping email.:angry: I imagine that the shipping is a combination of the order date and region.

Wkurtz74

Reaction score
Just recieved shipping email. I ordered on the 12th or13th. New Jersey. FedEx can't findthe tracking number online, but itlooks like order after june 6 are/ will be shipping ASAP

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
Just recieved shipping email. I ordered on the 12th or13th. New Jersey. FedEx can't findthe tracking number online, but itlooks like order after june 6 are/ will be shipping ASAP

Did you get an email when you first pre ordered? It would have the date on it. Would be good to know when you ordered for sure, so far seems only people from 6/6 - 6/8 pre orders are being sent out from what I can see on few different forums.

If you did order on the 12th or 13th this is exciting for many ppl like myself who ordered on the 14th.

Wkurtz74

Reaction score
Lightnspirit said:
Did you get an email when you first pre ordered? It would have the date on it. Would be good to know when you ordered for sure, so far seems only people from 6/6 - 6/8 pre orders are being sent out from what I can see on few different forums.

If you did order on the 12th or 13th this is exciting for many ppl like myself who ordered on the 14th.

My email is dated june 13th. The email itself does not have an order date