Verizon to roll out this week?

wrmo3

Reaction score
well as of 4:26 tonight i have a hold on my bank account from verizon for the price of my S3.. so hopefully they are getting ready to ship them out!

wrmo3

Reaction score
im still waiting for an email. i pre-ordered mine about 7:20 ont he very first day so i shouldnt be to behind

Wkurtz74

Reaction score
nygrich said:
I just got an email that mine shipped

Prior to now, when you checked the status of your pre order, did it say you were set to ship on the 9th or did it say something else? Mine started saying shipping on the 9th about 1 week ago. I ordered around the 15th i think.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Verizon told me that will be here on Friday. My original ship date was on the 9th

wrmo3

Reaction score
mine originally said the 9th. still waiting for my email lol

xxdprussxx

Reaction score
Mine shipped out today shows it was picked up 2 pounds and overnight will be here July 5th I'm so giddy right now

JRParsons

Reaction score
To the people who are getting the shipped email, did you order a 16 or 32? Thanks

rushmore

Reaction score
Though stores are not getting them, some orders apparently shipped to homes.

DJVagistat

Reaction score
I ordered my white 32 GB over the phone on the 13th of June and haven't received a charge, email, or tracking number. If everyone posts which phone they ordered, when they ordered it, how they ordered it, and their shipping info we might be able to figure out who is getting theirs shipped based on when and how they ordered.

Wkurtz74

Reaction score
DJVagistat said:
I ordered my white 32 GB over the phone on the 13th of June and haven't received a charge, email, or tracking number. If everyone posts which phone they ordered, when they ordered it, how they ordered it, and their shipping info we might be able to figure out who is getting theirs shipped based on when and how they ordered.

I ordered kn the 12th or 13th it seems. 32 white. No word on shipping