Verizon to roll out this week?

michael22

Reaction score
Got the email 2 hours ago. My blue 32 gig has shipped out of Memphis and is due on July 5th before 3 pm!

Reaction score
sounds like people who ordered on the first day are only getting them, have yet to see anyone on any forum get the e-mail that ordered after the 6th

chris215

Reaction score
Rec'd FedEx tracking # for my as well. Due to arrive Thursday.

chris215

Reaction score
I ordered the 32g by phone a couple hours into the opening day of pre-orders.

Last edited:

Wkurtz74

Reaction score
ScarletBuckeye said:
sounds like people who ordered on the first day are only getting them, have yet to see anyone on any forum get the e-mail that ordered after the 6th

Do ad know if those that received shipping notices got there emails at around the same time? Im trying to see if that tells us some thing about how they are processing these..i.e. one big blast for today vs. A continuing processing in order of receipt

Beka27

Reaction score
I think people are getting the email AS they prepare that phone for shipping. I don't think 5,000 people got an email blast at exactly 5pm for example.
I'm wondering if they'll continue to prepare orders all night long. Maybe a bunch of folks will wake up to a shipping email?! :):icon_ banana:

xxdprussxx

Reaction score
Beka27 said:
I think people are getting the email AS they prepare that phone for shipping. I don't think 5,000 people got an email blast at exactly 5pm for example.
I'm wondering if they'll continue to prepare orders all night long. Maybe a bunch of folks will wake up to a shipping email?! :):icon_ banana:

Mine has already been picked up by fed ex you will be surprised I work at an airport and the iPhone 4s litterally had full planes of them in 1 day shipping out so I wouldn't be surprised if they ship alot out

zacedward

Reaction score
I ordered mine on line 16 gig white on jun 20 no shipping email yet

chris215

Reaction score
Beka27 said:

The FedEx tracking # shows that it was actually picked up in Memphis, TN. It is past the point of notification to FedEx that a package is expected to be shipped.

Wkurtz74

Reaction score
Just checked my cc and i have been billed. This is a new charge in the tlast hour-- was not there when I checked earlier this evening. Im hoping for Friday at the latest. I ordered onthe 12thor 13th.

Deifan8

Reaction score
Got my fedexp tracking too. Should be here Friday. 32GIG blue

Bionic

Reaction score
Ordered blue 16GB @ 6am EDT on the 6th. Got my tracking tonight at 7pm. It would seem that they are shipping them in order.