Better Resale Value - Iphone4s or Galaxy S3

I_TerraBull

Reaction score
I have 2 upgrades available(1 unlimited, 1 2gb) with VZ. I'm planning on the ordering an S3 for the the unlimited. I'm thinking about flipping the other upgrade. What currently subsidized VZ would offer the most bang for the buck? I was leaning toward ordering a second S3. However, after hanging out with a bunch of iphone lovers, I'm starting to think that the 4s might be a better flip.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Yeah 4S is already established and well received by the apple masses. I think if nothing else it will be a quicker flip than the SIII. TBH the market is gonna be oversaturated with brand new SIII's the first few weeks after release. There are a ton of folks (myself included) buying one just lock in unlimited data and then flipping it.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I agree the 4s will be an easier sell. There are plenty of izombies that will want one. That's the one thing about iphone, they hold their value.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yep, the 4s will sell faster, Siri might even help ya do it :D

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

geoff5093

Reaction score
It's a touch call, the iPhone 4S is almost a year old, and with the next iPhone coming out this fall you won't get as much as if you waited a bit to upgrade.