What's better Galaxy S3 or upcoming RAZR Maxx HD?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol!! Cheater!!!

Only thing I miss is the moto build. But then again I always put a screen protector and cover on my phone.

its funny because most of the people that do generally complain about build quality do use a case and screen protector.. I'll never understand that lol

where am I gonna cheat though the s3 or massive note 2.... oh the decisions.... the blonde and the red head lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
One thing no one's mentioned are the fact that the s3s locked bootloader has been unlocked and the battery is replaceable. You can buy 3 extra batteries and a stand alone charger with the difference in cost between the 2. My brother had the razr maxx and while it was great on GB, once he got ICS battery life wasn't so great. It barley lasted longer than my S3.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
One thing no one's mentioned are the fact that the s3s locked bootloader has been unlocked and the battery is replaceable. You can buy 3 extra batteries and a stand alone charger with the difference in cost between the 2. My brother had the razr maxx and while it was great on GB, once he got ICS battery life wasn't so great. It barley lasted longer than my S3.

see now your trying to hurt peoples feelings lol

Wopback

Reaction score
Raw Dodge said:

That's a good point....

My Maxx averaged me 15hrs a day.

My S3 averages me 12hrs a day.

Both had juice left before I put on charger, before bed..

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the extended battery for my bionic. I get about 20 hours of almost heavy use

hmmm with the bionic on the extended if I'm on heavy use I can make it 20 hours of I sleep 14 of them lol... normal every day use at work I get 12 hours and most of the time I have data completely off.. 12 hours is more than enough for me

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
texts.. games mostly... I don't use it as a paper weight because I don't use paper lol

Wopback

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
its funny because most of the people that do generally complain about build quality do use a case and screen protector.. I'll never understand that lol

where am I gonna cheat though the s3 or massive note 2.... oh the decisions.... the blonde and the red head lol

Darn you!!!! Now I'm looking at the note2....lol!!!

Don't know if I can navigate that massive size. I know my ex wife and her massive gorilla fingers can....hahaha!!!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Darn you!!!! Now I'm looking at the note2....lol!!!

Don't know if I can navigate that massive size. I know my ex wife and her massive gorilla fingers can....hahaha!!!

snap snap lol... yea its pretty big but I don't care