Verizon to roll out this week?

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
kparks said:
If that's what u want to believe and tell yourself ok.. Lol the fact is there just keeping cost down putting some flimsy plastic peace my htc is way more solid and never broke and so is my brothers moto device.
So exactly what are you planing to do with the back cover of the S3, its a freaking cover, thin and light, and since most people put cases on their phones it is a moot point, except metrosexuals of course, hehe.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

kparks

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
So exactly what are you planing to do with the back cover of the S3, its a freaking cover, thin and light, and since most people put cases on their phones it is a moot point, except metrosexuals of course, hehe.

U were the one defending the flimsy crappy back Cover.. I just responded cuz ur wrong and alot of people including me don't use cases and the back cover is the most important part to the feel of the phone and to be blunt if feels cheep like every other samsung phone!!

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
kparks said:
U were the one defending the flimsy crappy back Cover.. I just responded cuz ur wrong and alot of people including me don't use cases and the back cover is the most important part to the feel of the phone and to be blunt if feels cheep like every other samsung phone!!
You are correct, you happy now.

philrod

Reaction score
So i wasn't going to be home on the estimated delivery date so I called FedEx to see if they would hold it for 10 days until I got back. Their response, "We can only hold it for 5 days after 3 delivery attempts." I asked if they could reroute it. Their response, "You can have the shipper do that." So I contacted Verizon and asked if they would reroute to the Verizon corporate store near me. Their response, "Our store can't be responsible for your package." Finally they agreed to reroute it to where I'm going to be but that will extend the shipping time by "at least 24 hours." Never mind that where it's going now is way closer to West Chester Pennsylvania than my house. I am so frustrated. If it had shipped when it charged to cc then i should've had it today, while I'm still home. :mad:

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I got mine last week as well. But I have two friends that still have not gotten theirs

droid doctor

Reaction score
add119 said:
Anyone here have s3 by now?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I has mine since the 9th and it is the greatest device I've held, my Droid 2 feels so outdated and small compared to this.

Caesars

Reaction score
I held the note a few weeks back...my maxx hasn't been the same since! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2