Verizon to roll out this week?

liteon163

Reaction score
Under-promise, over-deliver. It's one of the only ways Verizon could even start to redeem itself after the whole Share Everything debacle.

And then once we get our phones full of Verizon bloatware, we'll be swearing at them yet again. Hopefully the phone will be awesome enough to make up for all of it...

Sent from my LG Spectrum using Tapatalk 2.

Beka27

Reaction score
After the whole Bionic fiasco, I think it is smart of them to give a later date but then, if possible, ship a bit earlier. By saying "Ship BY July 9th (or 10th, 11th)" they are giving themselves a cushion... AS LONG AS THEY MAKE THOSE DATES, no later.

But as someone said, it is odd they haven't announced July 12th yet as the in store release date.

threadmonster

Reaction score
I know this isnt helpful or hurtful, but when Verizon was fulfilling Iphones, their ship by dates were usually later than the phones arrival. I dont think i ever received a phone after the day it was supposed to ship, but more times than not, the phone arrived a couple days early. There was only one time during the 4s release where phones seemed to arrive after ship by dates.

I know, its a different manufacturer and a different phone, but i think Pre-orders will show up a few days early and the phone will release as expected on Thursday.

Wkurtz74

Reaction score
I think the holiday in the middle of the week complicates the shipping situation. Maybe we will see them start shipping end of this week, arriving starting the 9th

rushmore

Reaction score
HTCs needs to be appeased with their Incredible this week. Along with the holiday, no way the SG3 rolls this week too.

Beka27

Reaction score
HTCs needs to be appeased with their Incredible this week. Along with the holiday, no way the SG3 rolls this week too.

But it could potentially ship on Friday/Saturday and arrive on Monday, right? :icon_ banana:

skennelly

Reaction score
Package is send with signature required, if no one is there to sign for it, they will try again I think twice, then it's back to Verizon.

We get a lot of packages from FedEx and UPS. They already have our signature on file, so they just knock and leave the package. They're usually half way out the driveway before we even get to the door. :)

skennelly

Reaction score
Under-promise, over-deliver. It's one of the only ways Verizon could even start to redeem itself after the whole Share Everything debacle.

Agreed. Not to mention the fact that the other carriers that promised earlier release dates also had to push dates back and could not keep their original promise.

Beka27

Reaction score
I appreciate everyone's thoughts on the Fedex/UPS issue. I think I'll leave a note and notify my family member JUST IN CASE. We've always had the same delivery guys so they know us pretty well. I'm hoping it won't be an issue. And again, this is even assuming they ship this week which isn't completely probable.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
We get a lot of packages from FedEx and UPS. They already have our signature on file, so they just knock and leave the package. They're usually half way out the driveway before we even get to the door. :)

I have my name on file with both as well. For some reason the asshats as Fedex still refuse to leave packages. UPS leaves them all the time. That said, a sender can send a package and override that and say someone MUST sign for the package. I have had that happen before.

Wkurtz74

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Verizon provides FedEx tacking numbers to you when they ship phones. This will help us plan aheadregarding arrival and signature

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Wkurtz74 said:
Does anyone know if Verizon provides FedEx tacking numbers to you when they ship phones. This will help us plan aheadregarding arrival and signature

Yes they do. They should have emailed you all of the information that you need when you ordered the phone.

Wkurtz74

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
Yes they do. They should have emailed you all of the information that you need when you ordered the phone.

I received a preorder numberin an email. When i check of out, it tells me the ship date ( July9). I have not been charged against my credit card yet.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Wkurtz74 said:
I received a preorder numberin an email. When i check of out, it tells me the ship date ( July9). I have not been charged against my credit card yet.

Once they ship the phone they will bill your account.

skennelly

Reaction score

I was told that I wouldn't be charged until it ships.