Verizon 3G Upgrade Details Leaked!

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are those that want to wait for the next best thing....They will always be waiting.
There are those of us that move to the new hottie right away....
Let your pocketbook be your guide....

If money grew on trees like it does for some others, my pocketbook would definitely be my guide. :)

It surely doesn't do that cause if I did I wouldnt be wondering how I am going to afford 2 Droid x's

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you develop ROM or apps, I'm just trying to figure out why 2 phones.

Because mt GF will pound me if I get another device and she doesn't...

Miami = 4 Droids Red = 1

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
@LARRY: There have been early reports from people who have the X in hand that the battery life is actually a lot better than the Droid.

Eitel

Reaction score
I'm not interested in neither of these 2 new Droids. There's only minor changes from the original Droid, so I'm not going to waste my upgrade on them. Now, when Verizon releases a Droid with front facing camera, like the Evo, I'll be all over it.

mikes

Reaction score
\
You can't deny the fact that it's possible for the Droid 2 to be Moto's first 2GHz phone or even dual core,
Heck, you can't deny that the Droid 2 might have a terahertz processor and be delivered by moneys which flew out of Steve Job's butt.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
@LARRY: There have been early reports from people who have the X in hand that the battery life is actually a lot better than the Droid.

Well if that's so, then I must say that Moto has made some improvements. I'm personally not that impressed with my own battery life.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Ok co-members, I definitely appreciate the feedback I'm getting from you guys regarding the Droid X. It definitely makes me form a different opinion of the phone, that's for sure.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
There are those that want to wait for the next best thing....They will always be waiting.
There are those of us that move to the new hottie right away....
Let your pocketbook be your guide....

If money grew on trees like it does for some others, my pocketbook would definitely be my guide. :)

Not saying Money grows on trees, Just different situations for everyone.

JeremeyN

Reaction score
More questions????

Am I eligible? My NE2 is on 10/21/2010 which is 20 months out from my contract end date of 2/21/2011? Will I be on the NBA list??? Also I have taken liability over all my families phones because of my discount... so my Dad's phone contract is up as of 2/12/2009, over a year old. Can I upgrade his phone then move the Droid X to my line, the main line, and re initialize his old phone as he likes his old flip phone.

I really want the Droid X as I am tired of my Ole' Omnia i910.

Any Insight would be greatly apreciative,

Jeremey Norris

I'm gonna have to say you can do that because the phone line being upgrades exist on the same account as the phone line you actually want the phone for.

K that makes sense... since I own all the phones.... so I called CS anyways to find out more. SHe said I was eligable for both my main line, the omnia and my dads phone, which is obvious as it was eliable over a year ago. I want to see if the Rep wasn't just misinformed or if she knows what she is talking about.

I got my omnia i910 on 2/25/2009.... she says that my Annual Upgrade was on 2/25/2010 and because I have already passed this point that I should be able to get the Droid X at the 2 year contract price... does this sound right... I only read the verbiage as... if my Annual upgrade hadn't passed and lets say it was on 9/1/2010,AUP, I would not be eligible... I would have to wait until 9/1/2010... but because my AUP is actually 2/25/2010, already past its date I am eligible for any new phone by default.... correct.

If this is true I am so excited and I just wish I could get the DX now... I have been following the DX(Shaddow) since January and it seems the wait has almost been unbearable. I guess I will have to bear more time... I glad I won;t have to shell out $600+ to get it.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
K that makes sense... since I own all the phones.... so I called CS anyways to find out more. SHe said I was eligable for both my main line, the omnia and my dads phone, which is obvious as it was eliable over a year ago. I want to see if the Rep wasn't just misinformed or if she knows what she is talking about.

I got my omnia i910 on 2/25/2009.... she says that my Annual Upgrade was on 2/25/2010 and because I have already passed this point that I should be able to get the Droid X at the 2 year contract price... does this sound right... I only read the verbiage as... if my Annual upgrade hadn't passed and lets say it was on 9/1/2010,AUP, I would not be eligible... I would have to wait until 9/1/2010... but because my AUP is actually 2/25/2010, already past its date I am eligible for any new phone by default.... correct.

If this is true I am so excited and I just wish I could get the DX now... I have been following the DX(Shaddow) since January and it seems the wait has almost been unbearable. I guess I will have to bear more time... I glad I won;t have to shell out $600+ to get it.

I was unaware that it applied to people who would have completed one year of a two year agreement by 8/31/10. That is awesome, because my wife would qualify. I've been trying to prepare her for the transition once she would have become elgible under normal conditions.