Unofficial CCRom Builds!

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
For those that use torch/flashlight - is the widget button working for you on this latest build?

Reaction score
Is there an app that I need installed for the flashlight to work in the status bar widget? I dont have any flashlight apps installed now, but I can use the LED flashlight through quick settings and it works fine.

Also, is there anything that I need to do to enable the swipe to clear notifications? When I try it now it reboots my phone.

Thanks
Dan

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
You don't need to do anything to enable swipe to clear. I don't know why that would make your phone reboot.

Reaction score
You don't need to do anything to enable swipe to clear. I don't know why that would make your phone reboot.

Not a big deal, not something that I'd probably use that often. It did it on the original build you posted, and on the black bar build you posted last night.

Thank you though for putting these up, love the status bar options

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't you know, cvpcs posted an update dealing with flashlight after I built last night. Oh well, c'est la vie.

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
Nice. I was just going to to say the flashlight button wasn't working after I seen you asked those who tried it if it was.

Sent from my Droid

wingdo

Reaction score
Well then there seems to be only one option. pdroid needs to compile the latest. :p

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well then there seems to be only one option. pdroid needs to compile the latest. :p

what did i get myself into...lol

also, i didn't know flashlight was so important to some people! ;)

mtkregs

Reaction score

You're right...pls take the flashlight out, entirely, and re-release the build. :D Of course, I'm kidding.

Thanks for your work on this! 2.0.2 has been working nicely for me.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

You're right...pls take the flashlight out, entirely, and re-release the build. :D Of course, I'm kidding.

Thanks for your work on this! 2.0.2 has been working nicely for me.

You're welcome, but it's important to note that I don't really do anything besides type a few commands into a terminal. All the work is being done by cvpcs and his collaborators.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
In fact, let me repost the disclaimer that tank put out in the OP:

Now, I must say this below to clear some things up...

Neither I nor CCroms are responsible for what comes of you flashing these builds to your phone
You, and you alone, are responsible for a bricked device, dead sd card, bootloop, or any other unfortunate out come.
These builds are in no way supported by CCRoms, and any bugs that come out of these builds are not to be posted on the bug tracker. Also, Cvpcs, Sniffle13, nor any other member of the Sapphire team shall be bugged over bugs included in these builds.
And, of course, enjoy

cobra2

Reaction score
Well, I'm running pdroids latest build. It's awesome.

Sent from the throne

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
pdroid, I really need to learn how to do this. The latest release is very smooth and stable except when i mess with the "performance" settings but I also have setcpu installed so that may be the problem, but anyways a bkup of 2.02 will def stay on my phone for awhile.

thanks again Cvpcs, Sniffle13, and pdroid.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
By the way, how is CW 3.0? I never bothered to upgrade.

CW3 is nice but - Good lord, ORANGE text??? And highlighted text is white on orange??? Who thought this was a good idea???

Hmmmm ... Creamsicle lovers ?

Have your second build DL'd Pdroid, may install this weekend, unless you are going to recompile and throw out yet another before then ....