Unofficial CCRom Builds!

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a newer build out, but something changed with the updater-script commands where they don't take the same arguments, so the update.zip is erroring out. Seeing if I can get any answers in IRC.

In the meantime, here's the 1/7/11 build with a black bar.

Sapphire 2.0.2 (1/7/11) with Black Bar

FreezerByte

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a newer build out, but something changed with the updater-script commands where they don't take the same arguments, so the update.zip is erroring out. Seeing if I can get any answers in IRC.

Looks great. Thanks!

Looking forward to the next build (perhaps with black bar?) :p

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sure, doing a version with the black bar is trivial, I just swap out a different drawable-hdpi into framework-res. But this updater-script problem is a bummer.

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sapphire Build 01/07/2011 (2.0.2)

1. Just use the Sapphire 2.0 gapps.
2. Massive changes to framework have been made - my guess is trying to use 2.0 themes on this will fail.
3. Enable power widget in Gem Settings. :)
4. This is Sapphire - thus for Motorola DROID only. Sorry, I only have a Droid, I don't build for other devices.
5. You should be able to come from Sapphire 2.0 without wiping. At least, I have not encountered any showstoppers.
6. Enjoy!

I noticed with this build that the clock is centered on the rotary lockscreen. I'm wondering if anyone knows what I have to to do to get the eri banner centered also?

Sent from my Droid

That's my fault - I do that for my personal use (center the clock and date), and forgot to revert back to the standard code for this build. When cvpcs puts out another release, the clock and date will be back in the old position.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
pdroid, sorry to stray off subject but what file did you edit to adjust the lockscreen clock position?

mtkregs

Reaction score

Thanks for this! You saved me from getting blinded by the bright bar.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I noticed with this build that the clock is centered on the rotary lockscreen. I'm wondering if anyone knows what I have to to do to get the eri banner centered also?

Sent from my Droid

That's my fault - I do that for my personal use (center the clock and date), and forgot to revert back to the standard code for this build. When cvpcs puts out another release, the clock and date will be back in the old position.

pdroid, sorry to stray off subject but what file did you edit to adjust the lockscreen clock position?

I don't remember off the top of my head. I'll try and see if I can dig this up tonight. I'm pretty sure it was a .java file. If you can somehow track down the commit in cvpcs' github where he added the rotary lockscreen, you'll find the file.

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
You can just manually delete those yourself and manually add the new market.

wingdo

Reaction score
You can just manually delete those yourself and manually add the new market.

Yes I know.

I was just hoping to not have to remove two apps, reboot, install the market (which BTW does not install with CW 3.0.0.5), download car home from the market and then finish up. Please disregard the above question in the hopes of making life easier.

Last edited: