Thoughts on ghosts, believe or not?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
. When I was in highschool my friends and I would occasionally go out there to drink and smoke a few joints, and we saw some stuff that you could call paranormal.
thats not paranormal activity thats called being stoned and drunk : )

Which is exactly why I wrote it off rofl

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
If anyone was interested in that EVP I was talking about, I MegaUploaded it.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

This was in the barn "attached" to the abandoned house I got that really weird picture with the ball of light and that weird thing at the bottom corner of it (and this was after I snapped a picture downstairs with a mist rolling up a vent to the bedroom I snapped THAT picture in). We got the name on BOTH digital voice recorders we had running, but NOBODY in the barn heard it at the time.

richie1105

Reaction score
I dont, If there was any such thing as ghosts then I cant see why people couldnt fly or cast magic of such,

Sent from my U20i using DroidForums App

boostedhonda

Reaction score
Had my own experiences.... but I'll leave it at this... all religion aside.....

We are energy, electrical signals, that's fact.

Energy can not be created or destroyed.... it goes somewhere. Another dimension? Another realm? A different plane of existence? Who knows..... food for thought.

Never thought of it like that but this is very true and very interesting.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

lyco

Reaction score
Had my own experiences.... but I'll leave it at this... all religion aside.....

We are energy, electrical signals, that's fact.

Energy can not be created or destroyed.... it goes somewhere. Another dimension? Another realm? A different plane of existence? Who knows..... food for thought.

Indeed, that is a physician's mindset and very true...

I do not believe in ghosts, but I DO believe that there are other living species out there.

malstorme

Reaction score
I do believe sadly, I have never experienced any activity though, I want to, just haven't(least not that I know of)

Sadly where I now reside (SW Florida) even the ghosts go to bed at 10 it seems..

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
I do believe sadly, I have never experienced any activity though, I want to, just haven't(least not that I know of)

Sadly where I now reside (SW Florida) even the ghosts go to bed at 10 it seems..
The humidity has something to do with that. Energy can't collect as readily in a humid atmosphere. For example, those of us who live in COLD climes are well aware of how dry the air gets about the time we get a finger-numbing static shock when grabbing a doorknob. We turn on the humidifier or boil some water and we're fine. :)

Science! :D lol

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Science! :D lol
Speaking of science, everyone that does believe should look into infrasound and it's effects. A particularly interesting frequency for this discussion is 18.9 Hz.

For those of you who are wondering about infrasound

On May 31, 2003, a team of UK researchers held a mass experiment where they exposed some 700 people to music laced with soft 17 Hz sine waves played at a level described as "near the edge of hearing", produced by an extra-long-stroke subwoofer mounted two-thirds of the way from the end of a seven-meter-long plastic sewer pipe. The experimental concert (entitled Infrasonic) took place in the Purcell Room over the course of two performances, each consisting of four musical pieces.

Two of the pieces in each concert had 17 Hz tones played underneath. In the second concert, the pieces that were to carry a 17 Hz undertone were swapped so that test results would not focus on any specific musical piece. The participants were not told which pieces included the low-level 17 Hz near-infrasonic tone. The presence of the tone resulted in a significant number (22%) of respondents reporting anxiety, uneasiness, extreme sorrow, nervous feelings of revulsion or fear, chills down the spine and feelings of pressure on the chest.

In presenting the evidence to British Association for the Advancement of Science, Professor Richard Wiseman said, "These results suggest that low frequency sound can cause people to have unusual experiences even though they cannot consciously detect infrasound. Some scientists have suggested that this level of sound may be present at some allegedly haunted sites and so cause people to have odd sensations that they attribute to a ghost—our findings support these ideas

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
My former teammates and I used an Archos 5 tablet with all sorts of microphones and magnetic probes to find out if any site we were at had any. We found one site that did, and the source, IIRC. Once we got it shut down people stopped feeling creeped out.

Science, infrasound, AND Android. Trifecta, baby! :D

Nice article, CK. I think it sums up the effects nice. Another one for people to look into is EMF poisoning.