1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Thoughts on ghosts, believe or not?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by jkhonea, Oct 14, 2010.

1. jkhonea

jkhonea DF Super Moderator

I'm not being sarcastic or starting this to antagonize cereal killer on his UFO thread. Just he got me thinking and with Halloween coming up, curiosity getting the better of me.

Who here believes in ghosts? I honestly do. Believe in them whole heartedly. Seen at least one while living in North Carolina and had family members in our house all experienced the same ghost.

Anyone else?
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

without a doubt......

I know a VERY respectable doctors who's house is haunted. He lives in a newly renovated home in Beverly Hills and the ghost of a little girl resides there. She cries and she runs around upstairs he says.

Many stories but when they were renovating the construction guys saw her and ran out of the house no joke lol

They called his wife up frantically saying they saw a ghost LOL....

Yeah I believe in them.
  3. jkhonea

The house we lived in while in North Carolina was my first. We rented the house from someone else. I was in the room on of the son's had been in. One night about two o'clock in the morning I woke up and saw something at the end of the bed. So terrified I tried screaming and literally couldn't make a sound. Finally was able to hide under the covers (I was about ten or so).

Next morning I mention it to my parents. That same night, the son of the owner's had fallen asleep at the wheel and crashed into a water tower, died instantly.

After that, we would periodically hear cabinet doors and room doors opening and closing. Not fun. After moving out, we talked to the new owners about a year and a half later. They asked if we ever had problems with cabinets opening and closing on their own. We had never said a word to them.
  4. cereal killer

dang thats crazy LOL
  5. jkhonea

Not something you forget easily. And that was about 28 years ago, or maybe a little more.
  6. Martin030908

Martin030908 DF Super Moderator

Had my own experiences.... but I'll leave it at this... all religion aside.....

We are energy, electrical signals, that's fact.

Energy can not be created or destroyed.... it goes somewhere. Another dimension? Another realm? A different plane of existence? Who knows..... food for thought.
  7. mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie New Member

I believe. I have experienced the paranormal. Not a doubt in my mind.

Yup...Tapatalk'd
  8. jntdroid

jntdroid DF Super Moderator Premium Member

First aliens, now this? :tongue:

I most definitely believe in a spiritual world, and spiritual warfare, and that type of stuff... so in that regard, I guess I would say yes, I believe in them - to a certain extent. ...talk about an area we likely will never fully understand until we die!
  9. jkhonea

And what really sucks is trying to come back and prove our point then. ROFL

Y'all would love the book I'm working on regarding ghosts and parallel universes. Brings a whole different theory and mindset into play.
  10. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal DF Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    Former paranormal investigator with 5 years experience. Yes, I believe. I even have some neat photos and a really cool EVP that's clear as a bell.
  11. jkhonea

That's cool. Would love to see and hear some of what you've collected over the years.
  12. cereal killer

Please do share : )
  13. furbearingmammal

Be more than happy to post a few pix, just as soon as I can figure out how to put them in the body of the message instead of just as attachments. They're on my PC, you see... :)
  14. cereal killer

just click on the attachment and another window will open up. Copy the address and choose to insert pic. Bam!! : )
  15. furbearingmammal

[​IMG]
    That was taken in a cemetary, about midnight, a couple of years ago on Halloween night. Anyone familiar with the woodland camo BDU blouse will know there's nothing reflective on the cuff, let alone something that would show up like that in a camera flash -- and the center of it is below the cuff anyway. That thing in my hand is a very sensitive RF meter and it was redlined right next to that metal post. Coincidence? ;)

Attached Files:

16. jntdroid

jntdroid DF Super Moderator Premium Member

I don't see any fur coming out from under that sleeve! ;)
  17. furbearingmammal

It was a cold night. We also kept hearing stuff moving around behind the trees surrounding the cemetery and one of our pieces of equipment had an accident -- the sleeve protecting the copper coil it used as an antenna went flying. We heard a "ping" and bye-bye sleeve.

Another night, another investigation. An abandoned farmhouse that had more nails driven into the clapboards outside than you would have believed. The place had burned at one point and been partially refurbished by the new owners. It was, well, cluttered.

[​IMG]

This was taken upstairs. I had to hold the camera up because the staircase had rotted out. I snapped one picture and had to go show the rest of my team.

There's no glass in that window and I'd like to draw your attention to the bottom right corner. Yeah, no idea what that is, either...

Attached Files:

18. furbearingmammal

I'd attach my EVP MP3 but I can't. Oh well. Another picture, then.

This picture was taken outside a house my team and I investigated because of stories of a ghost, this old lady, harassing a baby. She'd wake up every morning around the same time and go from saying "hi! hi!" to screaming. The homeowner's boyfriend burst into the room one night and saw an old woman standing over the crib and when he opened his mouth to say something, she vanished.

[​IMG]

We all had fun experiences that night. The team leader saw a big blob with tendrils shoot out from under the little girl's bed and hit the wall next to the attic which it then oozed through. He said it made him feel sick and he was white as a sheet the rest of the night. I saw and heard things, the two psychics the homeowner had asked to come in with us had to leave because of stuff in the house, and we had to come back later to clear things out.

By the way, you'll notice the only thing in motion IS that light snake. Everything else is stationary. No way that was light painting and the team leader, who has a degree in photography, agreed.

Attached Files:

19. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel New Member

I do believe in the spiritual world. I believe demons can manifest themselves as "ghosts". I have a story that will scare the poop out of most people. It is too long to type out here so I won't but if anyone is really interested PM me and I will type it out. I will say, it was when I was in college, I was with a bunch of college football players and we were running away like little girls.
  20. antron007

antron007 New Member

I've been plauged by spiritual events all of my life. My current residence is haunted by a boy we call Brint, ( due to some Erie graffiti in the basement and a creepy trunk in the attic)

The last place I lived in my room mate was attacked twice by an entity of some sort and I once.

I wont get into elaborate stories either but I've experienced paranormal phenomena all of my life.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page
ghost picture app for android
maple scent in ghost
paranormal, can ghost leave a smell of syrup

scientists thoughts on ghosts