Thoughts on ghosts, believe or not?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I'm not being sarcastic or starting this to antagonize cereal killer on his UFO thread. Just he got me thinking and with Halloween coming up, curiosity getting the better of me.

Who here believes in ghosts? I honestly do. Believe in them whole heartedly. Seen at least one while living in North Carolina and had family members in our house all experienced the same ghost.

Anyone else?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
without a doubt......

I know a VERY respectable doctors who's house is haunted. He lives in a newly renovated home in Beverly Hills and the ghost of a little girl resides there. She cries and she runs around upstairs he says.

Many stories but when they were renovating the construction guys saw her and ran out of the house no joke lol

They called his wife up frantically saying they saw a ghost LOL....

Yeah I believe in them.

OP
jkhonea

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
The house we lived in while in North Carolina was my first. We rented the house from someone else. I was in the room on of the son's had been in. One night about two o'clock in the morning I woke up and saw something at the end of the bed. So terrified I tried screaming and literally couldn't make a sound. Finally was able to hide under the covers (I was about ten or so).

Next morning I mention it to my parents. That same night, the son of the owner's had fallen asleep at the wheel and crashed into a water tower, died instantly.

After that, we would periodically hear cabinet doors and room doors opening and closing. Not fun. After moving out, we talked to the new owners about a year and a half later. They asked if we ever had problems with cabinets opening and closing on their own. We had never said a word to them.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had my own experiences.... but I'll leave it at this... all religion aside.....

We are energy, electrical signals, that's fact.

Energy can not be created or destroyed.... it goes somewhere. Another dimension? Another realm? A different plane of existence? Who knows..... food for thought.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
First aliens, now this? :tongue:

I most definitely believe in a spiritual world, and spiritual warfare, and that type of stuff... so in that regard, I guess I would say yes, I believe in them - to a certain extent. ...talk about an area we likely will never fully understand until we die!

OP
jkhonea

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
First aliens, now this? :tongue:

I most definitely believe in a spiritual world, and spiritual warfare, and that type of stuff... so in that regard, I guess I would say yes, I believe in them - to a certain extent. ...talk about an area we likely will never fully understand until we die!

And what really sucks is trying to come back and prove our point then. ROFL

Y'all would love the book I'm working on regarding ghosts and parallel universes. Brings a whole different theory and mindset into play.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Be more than happy to post a few pix, just as soon as I can figure out how to put them in the body of the message instead of just as attachments. They're on my PC, you see... :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Be more than happy to post a few pix, just as soon as I can figure out how to put them in the body of the message instead of just as attachments. They're on my PC, you see... :)

just click on the attachment and another window will open up. Copy the address and choose to insert pic. Bam!! : )

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
attachment.php

That was taken in a cemetary, about midnight, a couple of years ago on Halloween night. Anyone familiar with the woodland camo BDU blouse will know there's nothing reflective on the cuff, let alone something that would show up like that in a camera flash -- and the center of it is below the cuff anyway. That thing in my hand is a very sensitive RF meter and it was redlined right next to that metal post. Coincidence? ;)

Attachments

• wuzzat.jpg
    wuzzat.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 569