Themes for Ultimate Droid 8.0

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
theme for the perfect smoked glass in the OP appears to be wrong... should be this i believe:

... droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/77256-ud-froyo-extreme-8-0-perfect-smoke-glass-theme.html

edit: I know that's what it looks like, but when you click the actual link, it just tries to go to this instead: ... droidforums.net/forum/77256-ud-froyo-extreme-8-0-perfect-smoke-glass-theme.html (basically missing the "ultimatedroid" in the url)

atticus

Reaction score
someone should port over incognito HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

...too soon? ;)

SDPadre#7

Reaction score

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Grey Smoke Theme? I've personally never seen it. Do you have a link?

SDPadre#7

Reaction score

It's named UD-Froyo-eXtreme-smokedtheme (it's 21.7mb and I believe it was ported over from the Bugless Beast v0.4 smoked glass (black) theme. I downloaded it from BlackdroidMod but don't see it listed there now. Anyhow, I use the rotary lock (glossy black) and it looks great on top of the black carbon background I use). Am hoping to have the same for UD 8.0 if anyone can make. Thanks.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SDPadre#7 .. Just an FYI, I'd remove the link you have there.

As far as the theme goes, I dunno man. If it's gone there's really no way for a themer to get it to update it for UD8.

Best bet would be to ask Droid Mob if he will update it for 8.0?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

It's named UD-Froyo-eXtreme-smokedtheme (it's 21.7mb and I believe it was ported over from the Bugless Beast v0.4 smoked glass (black) theme. I downloaded it from BlackdroidMod but don't see it listed there now. Anyhow, I use the rotary lock (glossy black) and it looks great on top of the black carbon background I use). Am hoping to have the same for UD 8.0 if anyone can make. Thanks.
Are you talking about this?
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ul...8-0-perfect-smoke-glass-theme.html#post797141

SDPadre#7

Reaction score

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ul...8-0-perfect-smoke-glass-theme.html#post797141
No. It's the same as the Bugless Beast Smoked Theme. I tried the Perfect Smoke Glass Theme and it doesn't have the glossy black rotary lock. I'm actually using the UD froyo eXtreme 8.0 stock theme right now. If I had the glossy black rotary lock I'd be set!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No. It's the same as the Bugless Beast Smoked Theme. I tried the Perfect Smoke Glass Theme and it doesn't have the glossy black rotary lock. I'm actually using the UD froyo eXtreme 8.0 stock theme right now. If I had the glossy black rotary lock I'd be set!
So you mentioned smoked glass (like my screenshot)...or is yours a solid gloss black rotary lock??

Attachments

• snap20100910_104055.png
    snap20100910_104055.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 222

SDPadre#7

Reaction score
So you mentioned smoked glass (like my screenshot)...or is yours a solid gloss black rotary lock??
It's solid gloss black. Thanks for the offer of assistance. Greatly appreciated! :)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's solid gloss black. Thanks for the offer of assistance. Greatly appreciated! :)
Find me the theme that has that solid gloss black image and I can extract it for you.... also, what is your current theme?