Themes for The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Updated 10/17/10

Vendetta

Reaction score
Any chance of Nextheme getting ported to this ROM. I know it's old, but I've been using it since 2.1 and one my phone just doesn't look right without it.

shoot2scre

Reaction score
Any chance of Nextheme getting ported to this ROM. I know it's old, but I've been using it since 2.1 and one my phone just doesn't look right without it.

NexTheme and Evolution are probably going to be two of the most requested themes. You just have to hope someone will port them over. I've found that theme porting is very erratic. Some themes (see: Luna and Cold Fusion) get done immediately, while other (more popular themes, no offense) may take weeks or months.

Just remember to always thank the developer/porter/etc for their hard work.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
icculusx, how come you never over time theme facebook or twitter? i know you dont personally use them but alot do and not sure how others feel but those 2 stock apps seem goofy on the screen with the rest themed.....want to theme them :) been using the theme since first released along time ago, been waiting on those 2 themed apps forever!

StingRay

Reaction score
Is the R3DS theme that was teased going to be available for UD 1.0.0?

illmatic636

Reaction score
Is the R3DS theme that was teased going to be available for UD 1.0.0?

R3D has his own site which that theme has been available for UD8 for a while. Not sure if he updated it yet for UD 1, but its called PaperBoy.

esmier

Reaction score
anyone else having issuing using metamorph? i cant even change the battery icon

kinfolk248

Reaction score
:icon_eek: SOMEONE PLEASE PORT GALAXY S THEME TO THIS...LIKE GALAXY/NEXTHEME MIX...SOMETHING HELL CUS THIS DESERVES IT, IT ROCKS...BOOM...!

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes, what icculusX said, please. ;)

be patient - UD 1.0 just dropped, and it takes a little bit for themes to port over. also, themers get lots of requests, and it's hard to please everyone immediately. if you want, you can go into the theme thread and post a request - i think a lot of themers watch their own threads rather closely, as opposed to perusing the lengthy threads of every rom to see if/how many people request their themes.

lets use our 12 inch voices please...