Themes for The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Updated 10/17/10

markwebb

Reaction score
+1 to NexTheme or WaterMark'd.

I love colorful themes that show off the beautiful high res screens that we have. I'm not sure why so many black & white or monochrome themes are being released. Some of us are old enough to have had phones that were only capable of one color, and we are glad those days are over! I paid a lot for my awesome FULL COLOR screen!

So true! As I ...ahem....get older, I am once again appreciating colorful themes. So much easier on the eyes in all kinds of lighting. Monochrome and black and white don't really do it for me anymore. To each their own.

As far as I am concerned, WaterMark'd and the Urban Theme for UD 1.0 fit the bill. Hard pressed to pick a favorite. Both are VERY complete throughout all menus, etc. :)

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
can we get the urban theme in theme format only i dont want to have to reinstall the entire rom

illmatic636

Reaction score
Hey there Ms. Corin!

I read a post in where you mentioned that you where exploring making themes and that you were getting help from Kook.... Just wondering what tut's you used. I have been reading one over on MDW, but would like to see if you have something a bit more basic. Cheat sheets? Or maybe a list of apps I will absolutley need? How about the tutorial you are using :)

Appreciate it.
And thanks for making this forum nice and neat. Love getting updated themed from very much. But, would love to make my own to share.

markwebb

Reaction score
can we get the urban theme in theme format only i dont want to have to reinstall the entire rom

It was painless: you can install right over the stock UD 1.0 ROM w/o wiping per developer. That way, all settings and apps are saved. Took only a few minutes.

BrentAday

Reaction score
+1 to NexTheme or WaterMark'd.

I love colorful themes that show off the beautiful high res screens that we have. I'm not sure why so many black & white or monochrome themes are being released. Some of us are old enough to have had phones that were only capable of one color, and we are glad those days are over! I paid a lot for my awesome FULL COLOR screen!

+2 for the NexTheme (especially Blue)

Tsip85

Reaction score
Urban Theme rocks!! However, I'm having a couple of problems with it. When I try to add widgets to my home screens, there are a few that I've downloaded that don't show up. My Audio Manager widget, Android Agenda Widget, and Set CPU widgets don't show. Anyone know a fix?

jdellingson7

Reaction score
Stock Theme out there? Would like to port but not sure how from just the full rom zip. Any help out there?

neilrl79

Reaction score
anyone else having issuing using metamorph? i cant even change the battery icon

My UD1.0.0 droid is sporting a Simply Stunning battery icon courtesy of Metamorph. I had no issues at all. I'm working on a few Ninjamorphs now.
CAP201010112008.jpg

kinfolk248

Reaction score
yea Nextheme/Galaxy S....like a collab of the two or just something extra balla like tht. something hell....

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes, what icculusX said, please. ;)

be patient - UD 1.0 just dropped, and it takes a little bit for themes to port over. also, themers get lots of requests, and it's hard to please everyone immediately. if you want, you can go into the theme thread and post a request - i think a lot of themers watch their own threads rather closely, as opposed to perusing the lengthy threads of every rom to see if/how many people request their themes.

I check my section often and it's much easier for me to see requests in that forum. Make a thread there or just PM me. I answer all PMs...good and bad. No one gets ignored.