Themes for The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Updated 10/17/10

anuraj1

Reaction score
I gave the Urban theme a try because like I said earlier, I like my themes to have some color to them so they don't make my beautiful MotoDroid look like it has the screen from my old Nokia 8260 like some of the black and white themes out there.

Urban theme is pretty sweet but the only dislikes I have are all the R2-D2 stuff and the "downloading" notification which is pretty garish. Other than that, I'll be sticking with this theme for a bit I think, and nice colorful alternative from NexTheme or WaterMark'd.

jawa6969

Reaction score
I gave the Urban theme a try because like I said earlier, I like my themes to have some color to them so they don't make my beautiful MotoDroid look like it has the screen from my old Nokia 8260 like some of the black and white themes out there.

Urban theme is pretty sweet but the only dislikes I have are all the R2-D2 stuff and the "downloading" notification which is pretty garish. Other than that, I'll be sticking with this theme for a bit I think, and nice colorful alternative from NexTheme or WaterMark'd.

Where is the urban theme located to view some screenies?

Tsip85

Reaction score

On RD3s site: R3Ds

You may need to register, but well worth it. GREAT theme!

jawa6969

Reaction score

On RD3s site: R3Ds

You may need to register, but well worth it. GREAT theme!

Thank you much for the link. I would try this out except the 3g symbol/icon they are using is the one out there I absolutely do not like. The little arrows are hard to see so I can keep an eye on data moving. I know. Stupid hang up. Can that be changed from within the ROM?

Tsip85

Reaction score
Funny you mention that because I'm in the process of looking for a different 3G symbol and signal stregnth icon. I changed the battery icon to a Liquid Battery and it was very easy. Just search the forums for an icon you like and they should have downloading instructions there. Some may be update.zip files and others you may need to use MetaMorph(free in the market). I also added an Orange D2 Multi Touch Keyboard!!! And to let you know how easy it is, I am a total N00B!!!

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.1.0.0.URBaN.V2.THEME-R3Ds

The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.1.0.0.URBaN.THEME.FULLROM-R3Ds.PNG

NEW LOCKSCREEN ICONS
urban.new.lock.png

NOTES: -=THIS IS THE VERSION 2 OF THE URBaN THEME ONLY=-

ALL IMAGES FROM DARK EDGE WERE REPLACED, SINCE IM STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY ABOUT THE SEAL OF APPROVAL). :rolleyes:

LOCKSCREEN ICONS WERE REPLACE.

***WARNING*** DONT INSTALL IF YOU ALREADY HAVE VERSION 1 ( URBAN FULL ROM ), BECAUSE IT WILL REPLACE SOME IMAGES.

CREDITS:
BLACKDROID - FOR THAT AWESOME ROM
AND SO MANY OTHERS PLEASE GO FIND YOUR NAME UNDER -> UD SETTINGS -> CREDIT LIST

(***DONT FORGET TO BACKUP***)
Update.zip Installation Info & Instructions:
- Download update.zip
- Rename to update.zip if not already done
- Place update.zip on the root of sdcard
- Reboot into recovery
- Install
- Allow update.zip installation
- Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
- Settings -> Ulitmate Droid Settings -> HAPPY TWEAKING
- Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD HERE
URBaN.V2.THEME.ONLY

******************************************************************************************************

The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.1.0.0.iKaNDee.((PROPER)).THEME-R3Ds

Untitled-1.jpg

(***DO NOT WIPE***)
- Download update.zip
- Reboot into recovery
- Install
- Enjoy!

WHITE MENU VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE

BLACK MENU VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE
-====LINK IS COMING SOON====-

PLEASE EMAIL ALL FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS ( GOOD OR BAD ) TO [email protected] Thanks!!!
IF YOU ENJOY MY WORK, OR WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A THEME JUST DROP ME A MSG OR EMAIL.
IF YOU FEEL LIKE TO DONATE, YOU CAN PAYPAL HERE -=DONATE=-

illmatic636

Reaction score
The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.1.0.0.URBaN.V2.THEME-R3Ds

The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.1.0.0.URBaN.THEME.FULLROM-R3Ds.PNG

NEW LOCKSCREEN ICONS
urban.new.lock.png

NOTES: -=THIS IS THE VERSION 2 OF THE URBaN THEME ONLY=-

ALL IMAGES FROM DARK EDGE WERE REPLACED, SINCE IM STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY ABOUT THE SEAL OF APPROVAL). :rolleyes:

LOCKSCREEN ICONS WERE REPLACE.

***WARNING*** DONT INSTALL IF YOU ALREADY HAVE VERSION 1 ( URBAN FULL ROM ), BECAUSE IT WILL REPLACE SOME IMAGES.

CREDITS:
BLACKDROID - FOR THAT AWESOME ROM
AND SO MANY OTHERS PLEASE GO FIND YOUR NAME UNDER -> UD SETTINGS -> CREDIT LIST

(***DONT FORGET TO BACKUP***)
- Download update.zip
- Reboot into recovery
- Install
- Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD HERE
URBaN.V2.THEME.ONLY

******************************************************************************************************

The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.1.0.0.iKaNDee.THEME-R3Ds

Untitled-1.jpg

(***DO NOT WIPE***)
- Download update.zip
- Reboot into recovery
- Install
- Enjoy!

WHITE MENU VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE
WHITE MENU HERE

BLACK MENU VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE
-====LINK IS COMING SOON====-

PLEASE EMAIL ALL FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS ( GOOD OR BAD ) TO [email protected] Thanks!!!
IF YOU ENJOY MY WORK, OR WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A THEME JUST DROP ME A MSG OR EMAIL.
IF YOU FEEL LIKE TO DONATE, YOU CAN PAYPAL HERE -=DONATE=-

Did you make these? Are you R3D? Only reason I ask is cause donation should go to who created this. If you did, nice job. If you didn't, you should not even post this without the authors permission. Especially shouldn't be taking donations from anyone for this.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Is the R3DS theme that was teased going to be available for UD 1.0.0?

R3D has his own site which that theme has been available for UD8 for a while. Not sure if he updated it yet for UD 1, but its called PaperBoy.

R3Ds

Holy Gotham! This Urban theme is incredible. I think I found one of my all-time favorite themes!

Very complete throughout almost every menu, app, icon, etc. Not garish but powerful.

Nice contrasts suitable for indoor/outside lighting.

Phenomenal job!dancedroid

+1 for the Urban Theme. With all of my bouncing around from ROM to ROM and theme to theme. I think that my search may be over. This is the shiznit baby!!! If you haven't loaded it yet, check it out. You will not be disappointed. dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

talkdj

Reaction score
As much as I wanted to try R3D's theme. When I installed it will boot up to the "robot" and just stays there. The robot disapears and pops back up again. Uh ohh...bootloop?