Themes for The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Updated 10/17/10

ding007

Reaction score
Anyone having probs with the UD banner still being on the lock screen over your time after applying the evo.theme? How can I remove that if there is a way? BTW....very nice ROM, fast as can be

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
6 themes added to the list

dougbloch

Reaction score
Do you have to remove a theme before you install a new one using Rom Manager or can you just install the new one?

Thanks, I'm new to this!

Geoffery

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a quick question...

I modified a metamorph battery icon theme I found. All I did was added 90, 70, 50, and 30 percents to the existing .png files, re-zipped it. got it to install through metamorph and the icons work for the most part. What I have learned though is the ROM determines whether it will display every 10% or every 20%. I have also heard that it is the kernel that determines it. Just wondering which is right and if it is the kernel if someone could point me in the right direction of 10% kernels compatible with UD 1.0.0.

Any and all info is appreciated, thanks in advance.

I'd love to know this as well. I miss my 10% increments with liquid. :(

lockman

Reaction score
Anyone hear anything about 928 ?

Didn't I read something last week about Dave taking some time off, and basically giving permission to port, etc?

EDIT- Found the post I read. This is from the 12th. Must've confused him and someone else.

My D1 died last week, killed my plans for getting caught up with some of the Roms this weekend. Replacement from VZ will be here tomorrow. This October is crazy month for me (started last weekend), I have road trips planned every weekend in the month and will get caught up with all the Themes ASAP. Ironically this past weekend was my one free one and planned to use that for Theming...until getting the "grey screen of death" on the D1 Thursday :-(

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a quick question...

I modified a metamorph battery icon theme I found. All I did was added 90, 70, 50, and 30 percents to the existing .png files, re-zipped it. got it to install through metamorph and the icons work for the most part. What I have learned though is the ROM determines whether it will display every 10% or every 20%. I have also heard that it is the kernel that determines it. Just wondering which is right and if it is the kernel if someone could point me in the right direction of 10% kernels compatible with UD 1.0.0.

Any and all info is appreciated, thanks in advance.

I'd love to know this as well. I miss my 10% increments with liquid. :(

To make the 10% increments a .xml in framework-res.apk (res/drawable/stat_sys_battery.xml) has to have the increments added into it. The the add images with the correct naming can be added into the /res/drawable-hdpi folder. That should be all that is needed.

mcjuice22

Reaction score
I downloaded the Luna Theme...and cant get HTC or Swype keyboards from UD to work with it. Any ideas?