Themes for The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Updated 10/17/10

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
send me a pm with the info i asked redman for and well go from there.

daddyshatch

Reaction score
I get bootloop when I try to install r3ds urban theme as well. Sucks, really wanted to try that theme...

*Installed over a fresh UD1.0.0 install. Yes I wiped all data/cache (3x's)

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Well until you see we post the links and have it on here i would recommend not installing it then.

he has been having issues on both themes of bootloops. SO PLEASE stop installing until you see a thread and links posted here that its all good to go.

Harrybub

Reaction score
FWIW I installed his first version after fact. reset/wipe and it worked just fine. Earlier today I installed his "Proper" version over it (no wipe) and all is well.

HB

pmr5019

Reaction score
battery

Hey guys I have a quick question...

I modified a metamorph battery icon theme I found. All I did was added 90, 70, 50, and 30 percents to the existing .png files, re-zipped it. got it to install through metamorph and the icons work for the most part. What I have learned though is the ROM determines whether it will display every 10% or every 20%. I have also heard that it is the kernel that determines it. Just wondering which is right and if it is the kernel if someone could point me in the right direction of 10% kernels compatible with UD 1.0.0.

Any and all info is appreciated, thanks in advance.

markwebb

Reaction score
FWIW I installed his first version after fact. reset/wipe and it worked just fine. Earlier today I installed his "Proper" version over it (no wipe) and all is well.

HB

Likewise on both accounts. No issues and running fine.

kratos

Reaction score
Anyone know if a glass theme is coming? Preferably a smoked glass with blue...

I would create one myself, but every time I've tried, I get massive FC's and bootloops and I can't find anyone to give me pointers.

Kratos

BachinPhx

Reaction score

HB

Ditto on both versions here too. No problems, no bootloops, just great awesome theme!!

TheMayor

Reaction score
well that's a shame. I though the urban theme was sweet. Anyway of getting that theme without hurting anyone's feelings?

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Wow. That Harmony one looks really nice. I think I'm gonna have to try that out.

markwebb

Reaction score
R3DS has released a newer version of the Urban Theme:

R3Ds

Yes, installed and using.Fun and colorful!

However, Google Search won't update to newest release but it is an issue with UD1.0 as noted in that thread.