Themes for Ultimate Droid 8.0

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
So far what we have are:

Golden Elegance [Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Luna LUNA THEME (by IcculusX)

Watermark'd (clockwork install only) [THEME] Watermark'D {Multiple ROMS / Multiple Options}

This hasn't been out very long so I'm sure some ppl are still porting their stuff over.
icon_%20banana.gif

EDIT: Apparently there's some others over on Blackdroidmod.com but I can't link to that. Just FYI :D

Thanks Cakes..btw, I notice Watermark'D v3.4fix Ultimate Droid Froyo eXteme 7.0.0 <-------- LINKnot for UD 8.0:)

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Someone need's to port over the Revolution theme, then UD8 will be complete :)

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread...... :)

Makes me happy

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mjh68

Reaction score
I can't find any themes over on the ultimate droid site, under themes only think listed is broken link to redman x and a smoke theme ? Did I miss something ?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So far what we have are:

Golden Elegance [Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Luna LUNA THEME (by IcculusX)

This hasn't been out very long so I'm sure some ppl are still porting their stuff over.
icon_%20banana.gif

EDIT: Apparently there's some others over on Blackdroidmod.com but I can't link to that. Just FYI :D

Thanks Cakes..btw, I notice <-------- LINKnot for UD 8.0:)

Oops my bad!! OP and your quote fixed so ppl don't just click on it lol :D

grinchy

Reaction score
I can't find any themes over on the ultimate droid site, under themes only think listed is broken link to redman x and a smoke theme ? Did I miss something ?

saw that as well....think he was banned for some reason or another?

RMC

Reaction score

His themes will need to be approved by UD admin before they're posted. There are a few more themes posted under the main theme section and CV2Droid's sub section.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

That's over there and this is here....please don't bring any drama into this thread :D

On topic, If you guys see any themes i miss post em and i'll add them to the op and get this stickied :D

mjh68

Reaction score

That's over there and this is here....please don't bring any drama into this thread :D

On topic, If you guys see any themes i miss post em and i'll add them to the op and get this stickied :D

Wasn't bringing anything up for drama, I really have trouble navigating that site to find anything. I had looked under downloads , themes and that was all I saw. Didn't see the link to CV's stuff will try again .

Duh! found it , but damn that server sucks..keeps crashing can't even stay on it long enough to look at the different themes. I will wait till they get them over here .

killxp

Reaction score
this is the first time ive used luna and i actually love it, i thought it was just some regular blue theme but its actually awesum!! thanks alot dancedroid
:heart: UD Froyo 8.0dancedroid