Themes For The Ultimate Droid 2.1.0

bdub33

Reaction score
We use em and haven't had any problems!! They're great, keep up the awesome work !

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We use em and haven't had any problems!! They're great, keep up the awesome work !

Did you get the PM I sent you?

Sent from my UD 2.1.0 Rockin'.Rainbows using DroidForums App

kratos

Reaction score
you're so very welcome :D it's nice to know some ppl like them. i don't get much feedback. I'm not sure if it's becuz there's no problems or if noone is using them lol

If you had a Smoked Glass w/ Blue theme, I would jump all over that! I like your themes, but I'm a darker person than what your themes portray.

So, I propose a Smoked Glass w/ Blue (preferably a somewhat darker blue).

If not, I will continue to try it myself. I just am such a noob that I keep getting FC's and Bootloops... :(

skltr21

Reaction score
Check UD website is there in my section...;)

UD 2.1.0 URBaN R3Ds EDiTioN

awesome! thanks man. didn't notice you had any other themes up other than urban.

the nexdeep has white on white when you press the menu button......

Last edited:

neoj2

Reaction score
Any word on twiztd blue theme?

i am also waiting for twiztd blue theme. the blue theme already on there is too dark in day light, the sky blue theme is too bright for my taste and the galaxy S theme doesnt theme the new Phone UI. the twiztd blue one is just right unless someone ports the droidX blue mix theme from awhile back.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

i am also waiting for twiztd blue theme. the blue theme already on there is too dark in day light, the sky blue theme is too bright for my taste and the galaxy S theme doesnt theme the new Phone UI. the twiztd blue one is just right unless someone ports the droidX blue mix theme from awhile back.
I'll see if I can get a hold of Corina....she's working on it.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I'll see if I can get a hold of Corina....she's working on it.
Just spoke with her. She's stuck on one part, and will continue to work on it after work today. So hopefully by tonight! :D

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What part is she stuck on if you don't mind me asking? Maybe I can help (PM me if you want).

beerman1373

Reaction score
New to UD 2.1.0!!! Having issues applying the Themes. I have installed The LUNA Ultimate Droid 2.1.0 (NEW) and UD2.1-RENOVATED-TransPDv1.0-BETA themes and After download ( Renamed update.zip) and installed with SP then reboot, Nothing has changed on the rom!! Looks the same as before. Tried both, Dito on both! What the heck am i missing?

Last edited: